Posts by Auwal047

We double checked and the servers are working and delivers the correct images.

Again, as a recommendation, please delete the app, clear caches, restart your device and try again.

Could we please see screenshots for example from the Courchevel airport in the location menu?

Also please let us know what region you are playing from.

This is the first time I'm also experiencing this problem. It started yesterday. The sim is unable to download the ground scenery and airports. The only places that look good are the cached files that are stored on my phone

Edit: just found a fix, it isn't a server problem. I cleared the game's cache and now everything is working perfectly 😊

The lonovo p12 is good,but it will struggle to handle high or ultra settings. Get yourself a samsung galaxy tab s8 or s9,they come with snapdragon 8 gen 1 and 8 gen 2 respectively. Those processors are the fastest android has to offer. At the price range you mentioned,you'll hardly get anything faster than these two.

Well it’s different now because it’s streaming but I do agree the devs haven’t really answered the questions of if you could download some scenery as far as I know.

One of the devs said aerofly stores chached files of the places you have flown to,on your phone's storage. This doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be able to fly offline, but it means everytime you're to fly those routes again, the data consumption will be much less compared to the first time you flown those routes

Hi,

So there’s nothing like a button in the game saying “delete caches”? I thought people saying the app won’t clear caches means it won’t delete automatically, but in this post it sounds like we need to use file explorer to delete them manually?

Deleting them manually through file explorer is almost impossible. There are thousands of file with random names

Hello @ipac. This is what i happens when i select cumulus clouds. This issue started after i upgraded my phone to Android 12

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, selecting the runway and taking off doesn't cause the crash. The game only crashes when you start from a stand or parking position. Even if you just selected ready for taxi,extend the flaps and proceed to the runway without clicking any other button it will still crash after takeoff. You doesn't necessarily have to start from cold and dark before it crashes.This issue started in the experimental closed better version of fs2023. Before i updated to the closed beta version(first streaming version),it was working perfectly, and the same procedures and steps i follow now was the same procedures i was following before the closed beta version but I've never experienced this issue then.

Plus: a lot of people don't experience this,I'm sure it's device related or has to do with android 12 optimizations

I know this is a lot to ask but can you please record a short screen recording and upload it as unlisted video on YouTube for example?

I cannot reproduce the crash on my side.

Here is a video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Does your device have any form of gestures or edge swipe areas that cause could this?

I.e. does this happen regardless if you press the button or press right next to it?

Also does it happen on all aircraft or just a few and when does it happen exactly?

It happens only when i press the button,and it only happens after takeoff and after landing. The button works perfectly if you use it before takeoff. When you spawn an aiplane on the runway,and takeoff,the button will work perfectly. When you also spawn on approach/landing,it also works. But everytime i start from the stand or parking location, the game crashes when i use the button after takeoff or after i land.

It happens on all aircrafts too,but only happens after starting from the stand. It doesn't matter if i started from cold and dark,before engine start,or ready for taxi,it will still crash after takeoff.

This problem started from the first experimental close beta version of fs2023, before then it was running perfectly.

Thanks

Why? It depends whether or not there’s a cache limiter. Look at Infinite Flight cache 30 GB is widely possible.

How does the cache limiter work? When you reach the 30gb limit,does it mean that it stops storing new files,and everytime you revisit a certain new location that wasn't among the cached files, it takes the same amount of mobile data like it did the first time you visited the location?

Hello@ipacs, aerofly fs global crashes ever time i tap on the onscreen flap button. This issue existed in fs2023 too. It started from the experimental closed beta version and it's also in the new fs global.The only way to deploy the flaps is by using the flaps lever in the cockpit. Please fix it

I mean the graphic, 3D buildings and aircraft details on RFS is very less, thats why so many planes can be spawned. This can't really be pulled off by Aerofly without some serious optimizations.

At least a private server joinable by a code so you and your friends can fly together is a good idea.

Yeah that's true. The best alternative is to make servers of different capacity. For example, some should accept a maximum of 15 players,some 50,100 e.t.c