Posts by Kennedy

I found that airport terminals, urban buildings, etc. have become hollow and transparent in AFS23 (20.23.27 version). The device I use is iPhone 7 Plus. I hope IPACS can solve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

I checked these airports that you mentioned and they are normal here in Aerofly 2023. The buildings appear completely. I have no idea why this bug appeared for you. I think it's interesting to let developers know so they can fix it.

This is San Francisco Airport.

How many FPS do you have with an

IPhone 7?

My device is a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. I only had a problem with frame drops in the beta version that came with the 3D buildings. Now without the constructions, the simulator runs normally on my Samsung device (the frame rate fluctuates between 22 and 39).

Very beautiful and very well made aircraft. Congratulations to the IPACS team for the excellent work done.

Well that's software development for you. Features like that are not easy. And sometimes other things take priority or the goals shift.

Don't be disappointed, rather be happy that other features have been added in the meantime and new exciting other features are on the horizon (like pushback).

You are right. I fully agree.

I don't see the need to add ATC at this time as we have more important things to work on like the two Boeing 737 models (-900ER and Max 9) and the pushback.

O modo multijogador seria muito divertido de jogar.

Neste ponto, pensamos 'Ei, cobre-nos dinheiro e assinaturas, mas adicione os recursos que estão presentes em quase todos os outros simuladores de voo'

O Aerofly FS mobile é muito bom, mas ainda carece de multiplayer, chuva, serviços terrestres como pushback e distribuição de peso.

I miss weight, balance and fuel settings on aircraft. A multiplayer mode and rain are also greatly missed.

Sí, pero recuerda que Aerofly FS es el mejor simulador para Android. Real Flight Simulator Pro es un simulador, pero no triple A como Aerofly, Infinite Flight también es un simulador y tiene muchos aviones, pero no es Triple A como Aerofly. xplane es bueno pero tiene muy pocos aviones, 777-200, a320, f22, f4 phantom, Piaguio Avanti y otros aviones no funcionan, e incluso el A320 de xplane es horrible. Los mejores y funcionales aviones que tienen son el Cessna 172, Boeing 737-800, 747-400, MD80, Vision Jet, el nuevo Piper, el Cessna Citation X, Beechcraft C90. El xplane todavía necesita mucho pulido. Me alegré de que lanzaran el 737 Max 9, el 900ER y el pushback. Multijugador por ahora no lo veo necesario en este simulador.

And truth. Your analysis is excellent. I fully agree.

In my opinion, multiplayer mode could already come in the next official version of Aerofly along with the two 737 models and the pushback. Today's main mobile flight simulators such as Real Flight Simulator, Infinite Flight and X-Plane Mobile have multiplayer mode. In all these simulators, the developers brought multiplayer in a short space of time.

O que está impedindo o IPACS de adicionar multijogador?

Eles estão obtendo uma grande renda com os sims de voo anuais e com as compras no jogo (se cada sim custasse 5 dólares e conseguisse 10 mil downloads, eles receberiam 50 mil dólares anualmente, sem contar as transações no jogo e sua versão para PC, embora eu concorde existem impostos e salário de funcionário)

Eles também podem adicionar uma assinatura para multijogador (eu preferiria uma compra sem renovação com limite de tempo, como o Spotify para confirmar)

O único motivo que faria sentido seria a falta de conhecimento técnico de servidores multiplayer por parte do IPACS.

Ainda assim, eu me pergunto como muitos jogos para celular gerenciam salas multijogador gratuitamente, oferecendo apenas pequenas microtransações únicas (nem mesmo é necessário comprar para multijogador)

I asked a developer about this and he told me that multiplayer mode is in the plans but that it shouldn't be coming to Aerofly soon.

Ter um cenário global offline não é realmente uma opção, pois o total de dados excede 1 TB. Poderíamos oferecer apenas os aeroportos e algumas imagens aéreas básicas, mas você estará basicamente voando em um espaço bastante vazio.

Por enquanto é necessária uma ligação à Internet, mas posteriormente isto poderá mudar para que os dados já descarregados possam ser utilizados para voos offline. Mas isso só aconteceria em áreas que você já visitou.

Airports could also be transmitted via streaming, that is, they would be stored on an IPACS server and would only be downloaded if the user requested them. This could be implemented in the mobile version. In X-Plane mobile, for example, the number of airports is gigantic (around 36 thousand worldwide) and to overcome this immense volume of data, the developers stored everything on a server. All of these more than 36,000 airports are shown on the global map but are not downloaded unless the user requests them for a flight. Below is a screenshot from X-Plane mobile showing a specific region of the United States with several airports that are still stored on the server and have not yet been downloaded by the user.