Posts by Vinicius

admin , Jet-Pack (IPACS) the planes mentioned in the title, flying at any altitude, fl400 or any other, when I skip time in cruise on long flights, even though it is set to FMC, and MCP the normal cruising altitude, when I return from the time skip it increases by 1000 feet , if I jump 5 times, it is 45000 feet, causing loss of lift, on the 737-900Er this problem does not happen, please give me an answer, a hug from Brazil

Every time we are in cruise, with the altitude set, when I set the time to skip, it keeps increasing by 1,000 feet each time, which makes me sad. If I'm at 38,000 feet and I jump 3 times in time I'm at 41,000 feet, losing the T/D time. Why does it keep increasing altitude every time? 🇧🇷

@Vinicius: Please set quality to MEDIUM and let us know if thatr changes anything.

Enabling HIGH or ULTRA in the graphics settings is not recommended for 95% of all devices out there.

I followed the same route according to the 737 tutorial, on medium, and with 80% pixel, so I can play, but even so, the textures of the buildings present in the high graphic are very detailed, this causes closures, reducing the pixels of the texture in themselves, they improve. thank you for your attention. 🇧🇷🇧🇷

Parece que todas as postagens aqui são postagens de retrabalho/atualização/recursos/bugs, então odeio aumentar a bagunça, mas isso é algo que acho que seria, em teoria, menos trabalhoso do que adicionar uma aeronave totalmente nova e uma atualização que ser muito apreciado (o que obviamente não quer dizer que eu já não aprecie muito o seu trabalho em fazer o melhor simulador de vôo móvel!).

Certamente, o 747 é uma das aeronaves mais icônicas que já voou, se não a mais. No entanto, no jogo, há alguns pequenos problemas que me impedem de aproveitá-lo ao máximo:

Interior

1. O status A/P no PFD é representado incorretamente:
    2. [attach='34418','nenhum','true'][/attach]
    3. Falta o botão FPV:
    4. [attach='34417','nenhum','true'][/attach]
    5. Vários elementos são de resolução muito baixa, como os números A/P (?):
    6. [attach='34415','nenhum','true'][/attach]
    7. O módulo seletor de PA tem alguma atribuição em vez de uma tela interativa:
    8. [attach='34416','nenhum','falso'][/attach]
    9. Finalmente, o ângulo/zoom da câmera é um tanto desajeitado. A tentativa de olhar para o painel superior a partir do zoom padrão oferece uma visualização extremamente ampliada, a ponto de um único painel ocupar toda a tela. A tentativa de olhar mais para trás (por exemplo, para interagir com as luzes de emergência) faz com que a câmera gire e olhe para a porta da cabine de comando.

Exterior

1. Este é bem simples. As cores nas cores da British Airways e da Delta Airlines são extremamente desaturadas/desbotadas. Veja o BA 747 emparelhado com o BA 777 para referência:
    1. Não há iluminação interna zero. Voar esta aeronave à noite oferece uma experiência totalmente escura:

De outros

1. Os motores soam absolutamente nada como o 747. Ao ouvi-los sem contexto, eu provavelmente nem saberia que deveriam ser sons de avião. Eles não parecem ter sido alterados do AFS 2 Mobile.
    2. Existem apenas duas visualizações de “passageiro”. Não é um problema, mas todas as aeronaves mais antigas que não foram adicionadas ou atualizadas recentemente também têm apenas duas visualizações.

747, is in good condition, everything is ok on the aircraft, no need for this.

Quais aeronaves e sistemas de aeronaves específicos você tem em mente?

In general, the air conditioning packs on all planes, I currently only bought the Concorde package, soon I will buy the other planes, and I have all regions, on the 777-300 hydraulic, electrical and air conditioning packs, on the 787- 10 electrical system, packs, on the a320 too, I think you should have to connect the hydraulic, electrical, and packs system from scratch, it would be very good, and on the outside, a functional hold option (hold) on the fmc and fmgs, very good for losing speed or altitude on chart and waypoint restrictions. On the new 737-800 that will come, I'm a big fan of this aircraft, being able to start it from scratch would be great.

cold and dark of the plane could be more realistic, when selecting this option to turn on the aircraft from scratch, it always comes with several important systems already selected in AUTO or already turned on, there could be a more realistic option for those who know aviation, and turning on it's completely from scratch with all systems off, like in real life. A very good suggestion in my view, if it is not possible in the future, I understand, since the team's work has been very good on this 2023 aerofly with a very relevant optimization in question to the 2022 aerofly, which was very heavy. Hugs from Brazil 🇧🇷

could add the function of waiting in the planes, to make a hold, very used in real life, you being very high or very fast, having to do this wait, I went through it yesterday, and I found that it does not have this function, when I click in the hold function in the mcdu of the a320, it does not go to any page. 🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

I am having problems at several airports on the arrival and approach part, most airports do not attach any of the arrival cards with the ILS, my question is, how can I fly like this? Turning on the LOC, (in boeing) close to the last waypoint of the arrival, will it proceed to the first waypoint of the approach, or use the HDG in the mcp, to place it on the right Radial of the first waypoint of the approach? This, in my opinion, is very annoying, the routes of the simulator itself made on the navigation screen do not hit each other. I await a response from this company that I admire the work very much. 🇧🇷🇧🇷.

Tenho muita dificuldade em visualizar as chaves na parte de trás do Concorde por causa da posição inadequada da câmera que vira repentinamente para os lados e de cabeça para baixo. É um verdadeiro desafio acessar as chaves na parte de trás após a sobrecarga. A câmera tem que ser mais centralizada e mais fácil de manusear para que não haja dificuldades em acessar as teclas que ficam atrás.

Realmente Beto, sou inscrito do seu canal