Posts by Boeing 77w

Hi devs,This is my first post on Aerofly's website.I'am a 13 years old boy from China.Thank you for reading this post.I was wondering if there is something to export scenery image textures (.ttc) that are readable when included in the android compressed folder structure(tme.).I did a test yesturday including aerial images of Kunming,China that were downloaded from google map.I used MT manager to place the ttc. files inside the obb file of android aerofly fs 2022(i had already put the global elevation files that i made 3 days ago in the game)When I flew over Kunming,I just saw some colorful blocks on the ground. I was wondering if I can make scenery pictures of my home in this wonderful game.Last of all,thank you for reading this post.That'll make me very happy!My English is not good :)

Hi devs,This is my first post on Aerofly's website.I'am a 13 years old boy from China.Thank you for reading this post.I was wondering if there is something to export scenery image textures (.ttc) that are readable when included in the android compressed folder structure(tme.).I did a test yesturday including aerial images of Kunming,China that were downloaded from google map.I used MT manager to place the ttc. files inside the obb file of android aerofly fs 2022(i had already put the global elevation files that i made 3 days ago in the game)When I flew over Kunming,I just saw some colorful blocks on the ground. I was wondering if I can make scenery pictures of my home in this wonderful game.Last of all,thank you for reading this post.That'll make me very happy!My English is not good

嗨开发人员,

这是我在Aerofly网站上的第一篇文章。我是一个来自中国的13岁男孩,感谢您阅读这篇文章。

我想知道是否有一些东西可以导出风景图像纹理 (.ttc),这些纹理在包含在 android 压缩文件夹结构 (tme.) 中时是可读的。

我做了一个测试,包括从谷歌地图下载的中国昆明的航拍图像。我使用 MT 管理器来放置 ttc。安卓飞飞FS 2022的OBB文件里面的文件(我已经把3天前做的全局高程文件放到了游戏中)飞过昆明时,只看到地面上有一些五颜六色的积木。我想知道我是否可以在这个精彩的游戏中为我的家制作精美的照片。

最后,感谢您阅读这篇文章。那会让我非常高兴!我的英语不好:)

干杯