Posts by steven.martz

As far as I know the Aerofly FS mobile releases cycle: nothing really changes in Aerofly FS 2023.
    On my side, I’ve never heard about an A321neo, but I would appreciate it at all.

They said they would implement Vueling liveries vor these planes A319ceo sharklets, A320ceo sharklets and A321neo but I don‘t know if they will show up in Aerofly FS 2023 as an update (maybe a download for iOS) or if it will be available in AF FS 2024 but I don‘t know how to find out. :( As a pilot in Spain, I told the creator that it was ridiculous that there was no Spanish livery 319, 320, 321 Iberia/Vueling and not a single Spanish aircraft in Barcelona, Madrid, Palma or any other airport only old-fashioned BA, KLM, LH, TK.

Will the new liveries and the A321neo come as an update for Aerofly FA 2023 iOS iPad Pro 14 or is it if at all in Aerofly fs 2024 and how do I know.? I need an A431neo and a Vueling livery for the A320ceo sharklets as well as for the A321neo.

For the A320 I proposed the special livery “Vueling loves Barcelona”. I got positive feedback but din’t know when what is going to happen if at all? Can anybody clarify. Thanks

Cheers

Steven

When will the updates be available for iPad Pro 14 iOS. Or when will aerofly fs 2024 with— I hope the Vueling A319 ceo sharklets or neo, A321 sharklets or neo (regular Vueling livery) and 320neo or ceo sharklets in this livery (“Vueling loves Barcelona”) the most beloved Vueling plane— be available (for purchase and/or download?) “Vueling loves Barcelona” (special livery) Google picture for all details.

Instead of or in addition to the A319ceo sharklets or neo, looking ahead I would also be happy with a BCS3 (A3220-300) in Iberia express livery as this is the plane of the future (Google picture, it does not allow me to copy paste today ;( Maybe someone else can add the pictures here.

Thanks.

P.S. The Madrid Airport should be full of Iberia and Iberia Express planes and the Barcelona El Prat and Palma de Mallorca (the three biggest Spanish airports) should be full of Vueling and Iberia static planes particularly Vueling A320 and A321. It is unrealistic to only place KLM and Alitalia and not a single Spanish plane in these airports. Ryanair and easyjet do have presence and are ok. Air Europa 737-800 is missing at least as a static plane in all three of these airports. It comes second in ratings right after Iberia. So now Spain will be enhanced and honed :) I look forward to it.

Can you do an 320-200 sharklets livery for my little son`s birthday nexrt week. We always use Avianca within Spain, where we live, because it looks most like Iberia. But he would so much have the A321neoVueling or at leat the existing A320-200 sharklets in Vueling livery. Can you help.I’d be eternally grateful.

We aleyas pretend Avianca opérate flights within Spain going from BCN to TFS or BCN, MAD, LIS or out of Spain into ZRH, VIE, VCE, FCO, CTA or DUS.

I do not need all these Chinese liveries — I haven’t even heard about some of them and I am not buying that region.

Cheers

Steven

These are the planes of the future. Commercial aircraft have old-fashioned inexistent liveries and basically their only interesting plane to me is the A320sharklets,

I would be more than happy to have the above mentioned plane or at least the A320 and the A321 in Vueling and iberia livery as I am flying in from and to Spain.

A less urgent / pressing issue is for the airport sceneries to be redecorated with up-to-date planes, no BA 747-400 (in Madrid) or an LH 747-400 in PMI this is unrealistic. Furthermore, AF doesn‘t use the Boeing narrow bodies as the 737-800, they are all in on the A220-300, which could also come with a fictional Vueling livery as I figure. this plane will ultimately replace the A319 (and the A318, which is more or less. history already).

That would contribute to a more exciting experience for ppl interested and flying commercial planes and taxing them to the gate. Sometimes there are graphic errors as in. PMI airport where a LH Airbus is penetrated by an SAS plane and together they form an ugly creature. I would also. like to see more real planes flying and not just the typecasting by. This sometimes happens, so it could be be my system, I don‘t know.

These are just a few ideas as the rest works great. It should be easy enough for the creators to provide an update compatible with my suggestions in a few weeks/months… :)