Posts by sherdil

Aerofly communities outside the forum are hard to find, or simply don't exist at all. How would you all feel if I created a Discord server where we could share pictures and videos of our flights and talk about the sim in a more open setting, since you're not able to do that on the forum? If you're interested, I'll create it.

There is a group on facebook thats the only major community of Aerofly after forum

This poll is about 3 most flown and fav aircraft of users. Obviously i do fly all of them and most of us do the same but we always have fav airliners that we fly most this post is about that

Your " middle of market " aircraft list is quit a lot i think it would take ages to launch these aircrafts which you have mentioned 😀

My fav airliners:

^ A320

^ B77W

^ B78X

Can devs add more windspeed? Right know it goes up to 39kts only and long haul routes depends on airspeed ( specially travelling from west to east ) I dont think its a big deal to just increase speed in sim

Able to fly world wide is both same for sims. But aerofly doesn't have fake satellit images at least. About realism both sims are same.Weather is definitely plus point for that sim but ATC and multiplayer isnt too great ive played that couldn't find anyother player. Aircrafts are outstanding in aerofly Each and every aircraft has almost full cockpit switches working ( except FMC) + liveries, number of GA Aircrafts and helicopters its far more better than other sim. Its funny when i tried playing 777 there it was horrible no cockpit interaction except for few buttons. Plus you need to pay for navigraph otherwise fmc is of no use at all and you cant make proper routes.Aerofly uses older airac but navigation works perfect. And at last is the price which can go up to 18 euros a month which isnt worth it at all in my opinion. Aerofly lacks some features but the rapid development of the sim considering the fact its been just 6 months sim is launched . And we have so many 3d airports and some minor improvements

I have been playing Aerofly FS Global for a long time and I have been just ignoring the physics. The physics are worst then Microsoft flight simulator. I'm just saying the Physics should be like almost X-Plane 12 sort of. I really like Aerofly FS Global Mobile but that is just the one problem. It needs better physics.8):?:

You wont get msfs or xplane 12 kind of physics in mobile cuz after all its a phone as developers dont want our phones to explode but physics of aerofly is much better than other simulators out there

I'd be fine with an A350-900 (NOT 1000- we have too many stretched variants and none have been converted into "regular" versions yet) if it had KLM/Delta/Air France/Swiss liveries (some are future operators).

Also, since we have been told that the reason for selecting large variants is to shrink them eventually, I'm hoping to eventually see the A319 (or A321 which has different flaps), B777-200LR, B787-8/9, B737-700, B737 MAX 8, CRJ700, etc.

I would like to see A320 neo and 333 or 359. This sim really needs a medium-long haul airliner