Marc Borchers Master of tmfile

• Member since Aug 18th 1999
  • Last Activity:
Files
Profile Hits
  • just passing by to say "hello" great work! AFS 2 is such a great App for my iPad. I hope you push forward :-)

• HI Marc -

I've been having a lot of fun with your plan repaint kits. My boss is especially impressed with the look of our private agency Learjet! I was wondering if you had any plans to do a kit for the Jungmeister. There are a couple of historic biplanes that I think would look great applied to that plane. Thanks for all the work you've done - I'm a real fan of your work.

Best Regards,
    Ray Schmidt

• Marc, something completely different!
    Are you by any chance related to Luftwaffe pilot, Oberstleutnant Walter Borchers?
    Some information about his career has just been published in another forum and I wonder if you would like to see this, perhaps to add or change anything.
    I have to assume that there might be a close relationship to you, possibly grandfather or great uncle. In which this note may cause you some distress. If so, I apologise and regret greatly the distress.

The issue is to honour the bravery of all airmen regardless of nationality and to mourn their loss.
    Mike