Arthur Moderator

• Male
  • from Meerbusch
  • Member since May 26th 2002
  • Last Activity:
Images
Profile Hits
  • Hi Arthur,

I'm interested in getting into development of Aerofly add-on aircraft and repaints. I've done this previously with FSX and wanted yto know if Aerofly have an SDK for RC7/RC8?

Hope you can offer some insight.

Regards,

David

• Hi Dave,

there is no SDK like for the FS2.

There are some developer tools for the aerofly 5 only.

The way to get an aircraft for the RC 8 is:

Build an aircraft for the Aerofly 5, make it running in RC 7 (by changing some things in the .tmd file), convert the .tgc file to .tmb (a converting tool is available) and change the .tmc, .tps and .tmd (using a text editor like Notepad ++).

Regards,

Arthur

• Hello Arthur,

I am Alberto, we are a drone manufacturer company that would like to introduce our multicopter in Aerofly RC7 to use it as trainer, we desire to create the model with its physics and use it in the simulator as part of the instruction for our clients. Would it be possible? How much work does the work require?

Thank you

Best regards

Alberto

• Hello Alberto,

I understand that you want to create a user-created model for the RC 7, is that correct?

I myself have never created a multicopter and can therefore help little.

Please contact IPACS via email: mail@ipacs.de and explain what exactly you want and what kind of drone it is.

Best regards,

Arthur

• Thank you very much Arthur.

I hope they can answer me soon.

• Arthur,

I emailed you about a crazy idea for Aerofly FS2.
    I hope you don't laugh and read to the end. :)

Thanks for you kind answer to me.

Paulo
    Rio - Brazil

• Hello Arthur,... again....

Sorry for wasting your time with my questions some 20 minutes ago. After browsing the forum on some other things, I found the fix for older AF5 models. It works perfectly now for me.

[COLOR="#D3D3D3"]Edit the .tmd file of the desired aircraft to fix the control issue:
    You need to replace any ".GetOutput" and any ".Position" with ".Output". Save the file and reload the aircraft. Now you can control it.
    On top of that the airbrake channel of gliders need to be inverted.[/COLOR]

Thanks again for all your efforts in favor of the model flying community!
    Falken

• Hello Arthur, thanks a lot for all the great contributions.

I was thrilled to find exactly the model that I have put together over christmas on your homepage (TwinStar II with floats). Unfortunatelly exactly that one model does not work for me in RC7. I does not react to the remote control at all, the engines go to full throttle and all ruders are in neutral position, whatever I do. All other models, both original in RC7 and manually installed, have not problems at all.
    In case that you may find it interessting to look into this, I would very much appreciate if you could give me some hints how to work around that problem.

Best regards,
    Falken

Multiplex TwinStar II Floats

Multiplex Twinstar II with floats and brushless outrunner engines, based on the AFPD model by LEGO (http://www.kdkuehn.de/).

• Arthur, are you familiar with OSX? I'm running RC 7 on Yosemite and can't find any of the folders to put repaints in. I found the folders to add aircraft and mods to, but can't find any of the actual factory plane folders. Do you know anyone who can find the answer?

• Please have a look as this thread Arthur i think it could be of interest.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1444775

• Hallo Arthur,

kann es sein, dass ich auf irgendeiner Blacklist oder Spammer-Liste bin?
    Mir ist es nicht möglich, irgendwelche Posts (Replies) im AF5-General-Thread zu machen.
    (Falls das so mit meinem Account beabsichtigt ist, dann auch ok. Sollte ich nur wissen ;-))

Grüße

Paul

• Hi
    I can see, that you make sceniries, Is it easy, I have looked at Aerofly FS, wooow, So I would like to learn how to make sceniries, can you help me ??

• Hi can you tell me the best way to put my own scenery together for sloap souring please?

• Ich dachte schon xD lol ;) :-) :( :~ usw.

Jannis

PS: lololol

ach ja grad entdeckt (hoffentlich tuts) [Blocked Image: http://akroforum.cz/images/smilies/00a.gif]

• War ja nicht böse gemeint, nur als Hinweis!

Jannis
    PS: musst ja nicht so ausrasten!

• Hi Arthur, könntest du bitte den Download noch "anständig" machen, also mit Anzahl der Downloads.

thx: Jannis

• Das tut mir furchbar leid, aber wir haben keine Daten von ihm mehr drinn!

wir hatte ausversehen eine ******tion-Datei und noch (glaube ich) eine Vorschau-Datei! Aber diese sind drausen.

Jannis

• achso OK, eigendlich nichts nichts, das mit Barefoot hat sich erledigt, Jan meint, ich "überspame" das Forum und will mir deshalb nirgens helfen :-(.

Jannis

PS: eigendlich schon. xD ;D

PPS: achso, ja er schreibt auch nur ("xD :D "Zeichenausfüller")

• Das war kein Kraftausdruck, das passiert auch, wenn ich S p o r n fahrwerk (S****fahrwerk) schreibe!!!

Jannis

• Hallo , die Datei HB 21 (Segler) hat leider keine TMD - Datei -

hein

• wie oder mit was für einem Programm geht dass???

• Hallo könntest du mal einen F-27Q Stryker von Parkzone entwerfen

• Hallo Arthur,
    jetzt hat es geklappt. Ich hatte nicht die neueste Version von 7-Zip.
    Vielen Dank für Deine Tipps.

Gerald

• Hallo Arthur,
    mit 7-Zip kann ich zwar die Dateien im Archiv sehen, aber Auspacken geht leider auch nicht.

Gerald

• Hallo Arthur,
    Das Archiv des Eintrags "New Loading Screen / Neuer Lade-Bildschirm" (unter AF5 / Repaints) scheint defekt zu sein.
    Mir gelingt es nicht es auszupacken.

Gerald

• hi, please, can you try copy from aerofly su-29 (50) should be in install folder, and share some there in internet it ?

• Hallo Arthur, weißt du, wie man die ganzen zusatzsachen programmieren kann (Buttens kann ich aber die Beleuchtung geht ja immer noch nicht)?

Jannis

• Hallo Arthur,
    die EC135 mit ADAC Lackierung ist echt gut geworden. Kannst du die EC135 Lackierung auch in orange (Luftrettung) umgestallten? Das wäre echt super.
    Gruß René

• die im Auswahlmenü.

• wie machst du die Vorschaubilder?

• binn leider noch nicht dazu gekommen (werde ess in den nächsten tagen auch nicht mehr :-( )

Jannis

• gar nicht, aber du hast auch noch nicts entgegengesetztes gesagt. aber bitte sei nicht böse auf mich.
    (muss mit einer anderen tastatur schreiben)

jannis

• Hallo Arthur,
    gibt es Deinen Avatar auch als Simulations-Modell?
    Viele Grüße,
    Frank