Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick with fs2

• Can anyone confirm if the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick works with fs2 please? With the throttle and stick being separate units they have two outputs.

Does fs2 allow for two separate inputs?

Thanks.

• Most controllers work fine with Aerofly as long as the controller(s) are recognized by Windows.

Each controller should show in the controller settings of Aerofly.

You may need to delete the 'gc-map.mcf' file located in your documents\Aerofly FS 2 root folder if they aren't at first recognized.

Here are detailed instructions from our official user manual : HERE

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Most controllers work fine with Aerofly as long as the controller(s) are recognized by Windows.

Each controller should show in the controller settings of Aerofly.

You may need to delete the 'gc-map.mcf' file located in your documents\Aerofly FS 2 root folder if they aren't at first recognized.

Many thanks for your valued information. And so quick too. Very impressed!

• Can anyone confirm if the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick works with fs2 please? With the throttle and stick being separate units they have two outputs.

Does fs2 allow for two separate inputs?

Thanks.

I can. I use Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick with Thrustmaster Hotas Throttle (connected by TUSBA TQS R2). Working fine for me.