Aerofly FS 4 Boeing 777-300ER views redo and added

• I have to say this is my mistake, this document seems to have been prepared long ago but never published.

In the Aerofly FS, free view exists, but it doesn't work well. It takes some effort on the part of the production team to move the view in the same way as other flight simulators, so the modification and addition of the aircraft view is currently the best way. Of course, this plan is troublesome because it requires trial to achieve different results. So, what I've brought to you is a perspective file that I've reworked and added.

There are so many changes that I recommend my YouTube videos:

[Aerofly FS 4] Aerofly Fs B777 View upgrade pack demonstration

As for the statistics of the project, I have shown 23 views in the video, among which 21 have been modified or added by me.

I know the production team keeps saying there are too many perspectives, but I think the only way to get better videos is to let people pause and use those views. I think it's going to be great for people who love making videos.

How to install files?

1.Download the attachment below

2.Unzip the package and get b777.tmd

3.Move "b777.tmd" to "Aerofly FS 4 Flight Simulator\aircraft\b777\" and overwrite the original file

Note: If you are not sure if you want to use this file in the long term, please make a backup of the original "b777.tmd"

• This truly brings up the flying experience in the 777 with many views around the aircraft.

My favourite view added from the mod is all the cockpit views like the FMC, autopilot panel and the EFB.

Thanks for the fantastic work and can you please do one for the A320?

I've done a lot of that, including the A320 of course, but I need time to release them.

Thousands of lights such as day, such as a dream, the end of the world at this time. :)