Android version, night lights flicker when at high altitude, which makes them darker and very dim

• My phone is running at 30 fps limited, so that shouldn’t be the issue. Clouds have the same issue, they flicker when it’s day and night. Sometimes at certain places the buildings of the airport flicker as well. Just thought I’d let you know, good luck with fixing the bugs on the iOS version first though! (Also, the 737NG doesn’t seem like it has interior lights, I know it doesn’t have an interior but just adding a couple (colored) lights for at night would be nice! The working wipers are pretty cool!)

• I have the same issue, I was told it's something with OpenGL, Vulkan doesn't have this problem. So if your phone supports it, I'd suggest you switch to Vulkan in the game settings :) For the 737, do you mean normal cockpit lights that illuminate the cockpit to better see the switches and stuff? That is implemented, the switch is on the overhead panel in the back in the center.

Best wishes :)

• I have the same issue, I was told it's something with OpenGL, Vulkan doesn't have this problem. So if your phone supports it, I'd suggest you switch to Vulkan in the game settings :) For the 737, do you mean normal cockpit lights that illuminate the cockpit to better see the switches and stuff? That is implemented, the switch is on the overhead panel in the back in the center.

Best wishes :)

I mean in the passenger compartment. Good to know it doesn't happen on Vulkan, but it drops performance a lot of me. Thanks a lot! The flickering only happens when inside the cockpit

• As mentioned previously, by default Vulkan uses a different depth buffer method that improve precision for far away objects. In theory this is available with OpenGL as well but it requires the driver developer to expose a certain extension which isn't available all the time.

Vulkan would be the best option but again it isn't supported well on the majority of devices out there.

• As mentioned previously, by default Vulkan uses a different depth buffer method that improve precision for far away objects. In theory this is available with OpenGL as well but it requires the driver developer to expose a certain extension which isn't available all the time.

Vulkan would be the best option but again it isn't supported well on the majority of devices out there.

Okay, I didn't know about this since I come from an Apple device which didn't have this issue. I guess I'll just take a look at upgrading my phone or iPad