Samsung Graphic and Performance Boost.

• I am using a Samsung SM-G780G S20FE(snapdragon -- 6gbram) device. İn my 'One' month gaming experience, I found some tweaks. I experienced crashes especially at Frankfurt airport approach. And ı found Samsung game booster set the performance mode , but it didn't have much effect on me. To explain it this way, while the performance mode only gain between 3-5 fps, I noticed that there were drops in quality and a ''pastel graphics''. As a result of my research, I realized that there is an application called Game Plugins and it is available in the galaxy store. It is a side addon of Game Booster application. The settings are maximum fps, balanced and custom. I choose custom and 2 more settings appear. One of them is quality and the other is fps, I set them both to maximum. My in-game settings are ultra, 100%, limit frame and ''opengl''. My cloud setting is at half cumulus. I'm experiencing crashes when I run it to full !! There is also a priority mode in these settings. When you turn it on, it performs background RAM cleaning, but you cannot receive any calls or notifications. that is, as a notification. Notifications start coming when you exit the game. It's not like airplane mode. With these tweaks, I get 20-30 stable and best performance in terms of graphics. Believe me, I am a person who is obsessed with graphics. The graphics are very high level. You can see the photos I posted in the gallery section. I recommend people who use Samsung to try it. S20FE works wonders too. Moreover, it has 6GB of RAM. Thanks !

• I am using a Samsung SM-G780G S20FE(snapdragon -- 6gbram) device. İn my 'One' month gaming experience, I found some tweaks. I experienced crashes especially at Frankfurt airport approach. And ı found Samsung game booster set the performance mode , but it didn't have much effect on me. To explain it this way, while the performance mode only gain between 3-5 fps, I noticed that there were drops in quality and a ''pastel graphics''. As a result of my research, I realized that there is an application called Game Plugins and it is available in the galaxy store. It is a side addon of Game Booster application. The settings are maximum fps, balanced and custom. I choose custom and 2 more settings appear. One of them is quality and the other is fps, I set them both to maximum. My in-game settings are ultra, 100%, limit frame and ''opengl''. My cloud setting is at half cumulus. I'm experiencing crashes when I run it to full !! There is also a priority mode in these settings. When you turn it on, it performs background RAM cleaning, but you cannot receive any calls or notifications. that is, as a notification. Notifications start coming when you exit the game. It's not like airplane mode. With these tweaks, I get 20-30 stable and best performance in terms of graphics. Believe me, I am a person who is obsessed with graphics. The graphics are very high level. You can see the photos I posted in the gallery section. I recommend people who use Samsung to try it. S20FE works wonders too. Moreover, it has 6GB of RAM. Thanks !

Hello. I downloaded this application to see if it improves the FPS rate here on my device. In this text you describe some settings that I did not find in the application. Can you please explain to me where I can find the maximum, balanced and custom FPS settings? Thanks.

• Hello. I downloaded this application to see if it improves the FPS rate here on my device. In this text you describe some settings that I did not find in the application. Can you please explain to me where I can find the maximum, balanced and custom FPS settings? Thanks.

Sure , Here the settings.