possible intermittent interface operation

• I have a frustrating situation that I can't figure out. I just purchased Aerofly RC7, down loaded onto a Mac book pro, and upgrade to ultimate. I purchased interface # 3031010 (yellow) and y-adaptor # 31036 to connect with a Futaba T8J. That evening I followed directions and could not get it to connect even with the 3 wire adaptor. The next morning I get up and it works perfectly with and without the 3 wire adaptor. Last night tried again and back to "no input-device found". This morning tried again and everything works perfect. Came back an hour later and back to not working.

The weird thing is that it has worked 2 out of 5 times. When it works, it's without a glitch, with or without the 3 wire adaptor and wiggling wires and connections does not hurt it. When it does not connect, the interface keeps flashing, does not go on solid, does not work with or without the 3 wire adaptor and is unaffected by wiggling wires and connections. The 2 times it worked everything was the same as the 3 times it did not work. Either I walk up to it and it works or I walk up to it and it won't work no matter what I try including no changes to the transmitter.

This is my first sim and when it's working I'm very impressed with the graphics and realistic physics.

Any suggestions?

• hello,
    I also have a problem with the black dongle under Windows.
    If the radio is off, I have to unplug the dongle,
    then turn on the radio and after, plug the dongle.
    Otherwise, my radio is poorly recognized in the Control Panel of Windows.

If it can you help ...

• hello,
    I also have a problem with the black dongle under Windows.
    If the radio is off, I have to unplug the dongle,
    then turn on the radio and after, plug the dongle.
    Otherwise, my radio is poorly recognized in the Control Panel of Windows.

If it can you help ...

Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try. For some reason, now the system seems to be working and that's a good thing!