Posts by jparia

Beautiful scenery :love:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Vous pouvez exécuter RC8 en Vulkan si vous utilisez le mode SteamVR. Très facile à faire, Google est votre ami. RF9.5 ressemble à un tas lavé de quelque chose avec n’importe quel casque Oculus imho.

Avec les deux SIM RC, vous devez utiliser des champs 3D pour vr (ou 4D dans RC8 parler, lol!). Peut-être mieux de poster des choses après au moins quelques jours d’utilisation plus / expérience.

at first I was very disappointed with the quality. After more than 1 hour and a lot of adjustments, that was enough for me to give me an opinion on VR.

can be wait for the next generation or test the "valve index" which in terms of resolution is higher than Quest 2

Hi Hermann,

I have not tested with Vulkan, I knew there are issues with it.

the two simulators are equal in VR.

A preference for RF with photo realistic landscapes

My test results under Aerofly RC8 and Realflight 9.5 with the Occulus Quest 2.

For this tests, I made several adjustments on the RC simulators and in the occulus settings to try to get the best result. The tests lasted about 1 hour 30 minutes.

The graphic quality of realistic photo landscapes and 3D landscapes is generally good without more. Nothing to do with the graphics quality of a 2K screen. a defect in the vertical position of the airplane under aerofly RC8 when it approaches you.

On the other hand, the graphic quality of the plane is much lower and slightly blurry. This creates a feeling of separation with the landscape.

The simulation is increased because you follow the plane with your head and you can look all around you. In 3D landscapes, indoors, it takes a while to get used to and your head sways giving the impression of vertigo.

To conclude, I would say that investing in a VR headset for simulators that are not initially designed entirely for VR it is thing to think twice.

When a RC pilot fly on Aerofly FS2 :-D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you can insert this on the .tsc file of the scenery :

and change the positions values

Ordered on MEGAPORT.fr (german builder)

PC gamer Intel i9 Oracle with options upgrades

• Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-05
    • Intel Core i9-10900KF, 10x 3.70GHz
    • be quiet! Pure Rock 2
    • MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus, S. 1200
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 | MSI Gaming X Trio 12G
    • 32 Go DDR4-3200 | G.Skill RipJaws V
    • 1 To | Crucial P1 (SSD M2)
    • 700 Watt 80 PLUS BRONZE | be quiet! System Power 9

hello,

Now that some people have taken a step back from using a virtual headset in Aerofly RC8, I would like to hear your thoughts on my PC.

is it sufficient?

if so, which virtual headset (make and model) do you recommend?

my config:
    Windows 10 64bits | iCore7 860 | DDR3 8go | EVGA GTX 1060 nvidia | SSD 256go

Thank you

20 € for one model, I turn that exaggerated. Usually, updates with new models were not chargeable.

Hi,
    First, you need to adjust the aircraft in Metasequoia so that the Y axis is at the real center of gravity.

Then, you can to adjust the rigidbody frame of the fuselage so that the aircraft behaves correctly in flight.