Urgent request for the next update relating to ASG 29 altimeter ( vario )

• Hi dear devs. My most favorite airplane the ASG 29 is wonderful adapted. Nothing is better than soaring in the Suisse Alps.

But please: Make the audio volume of the vario separately adjustable. If the wind noise level is correct, the vario is much to loud. That sucks enormous. Btw. the volume increase while airspeed increases is to low. And yes, I owned the original airplane. Thx.

• You can adjust it (I always turn it completely off) with the volume knob which is located at the center of the instrument panel.

Edited once, last by 105OE (August 13, 2016 at 6:36 PM).

• Muss ich nochmal ausgraben. Die Lautstärkeregelung erfolgt ja in Steps. Der Sprung vom leisesten Step hin zu off, ist zu groß. Soll heissen, die leiseste Einstellung ist zu laut, jedenfalls wenn man die Windgeräusche im Cockpitview realistisch laut stellt. Oder die Windgeräusche sind im Umkehrschluss im Verhältnis zu leise. Im Original hab ich das Vario nur so laut, dass es gerade noch vernehmbar ist, sonst geht mir das total auf den Zünder.

• Muss ich nochmal ausgraben. Die Lautstärkeregelung erfolgt ja in Steps. Der Sprung vom leisesten Step hin zu off, ist zu groß. Soll heissen, die leiseste Einstellung ist zu laut, jedenfalls wenn man die Windgeräusche im Cockpitview realistisch laut stellt. Oder die Windgeräusche sind im Umkehrschluss im Verhältnis zu leise. Im Original hab ich das Vario nur so laut, dass es gerade noch vernehmbar ist, sonst geht mir das total auf den Zünder.

In a 29 there is next to no noise in the cockpit! These modern gliders are dead quiet with the window closed.

• I had flown the original for some years. If the speed ist around the yello triange may be, but not while dynamic slope soaring @ admissible max parameters. Club mates called me ( bad translated ) the "wildstick". :p

But: No crashes, no outlandings, ever clean.

• I had flown the original for some years. If the speed ist around the yello triange may be, but not while dynamic slope soaring @ admissible max parameters. Club mates called me ( bad translated ) the "wildstick". :p

But: No crashes, no outlandings, ever clean.

:cool: Sure, at high speeds and angles you'll get more noise! I haven't really tried that yet in the sim.

• Funny that there are still people who actually believe in the dynamic soaring myth ;)
    Concerning the VSI, I always hated this beeping IRL (and in the sim) and turned the volume to 0.