• Will there be any activity in the air, on the ground or on the ocean on future releases? I love the graphics, but it seems a little "lifeless" - I would also appreciate missions and multi-player options? I have flown over Switzerland in your F-18 ever since it came out (FS1), but would like some more life and action. Also, for scenery flying, think Norway next time, flying over the fjords under the mountains would be amazing! :) Thanks!
    Tor/Norway

• One simple thing that is helping me feel less "alone and lifeless" is to have some ATC chatter going on in the background audio. Try this website and choose a busy airport even though it isn't near:

http://www.liveatc.net/flisten.php?mount=ksna2&icao=ksna

I would like to have a few AI aircraft flying or taxiing around even though a full ATC isn't developed yet - of course, I might run into them?? It's clear from the number of static aircraft at bigger airports (KSFO) that the graphics isn't loaded down by the aircraft models.
    Personally, I like the oceans/lakes to have some reflection sheen as well but I can do without car traffic. I would like some night lights and a landing light. Of course, there are many things we all want but I can easily say that the VR experience with FS2 is already wonderful because of the high performance and very clear photorealism.

Dave