Issues with region downloads

• I've read some comments about people having issues with downloading regions and losing content etc.
    On one of my devices, after the update I went into aircraft and hit restore then went into regions and hit restore there before realising it had already started to download the regions.
    I could see the regions now appeared to be downloading twice as it would jump between 0% & 7%, 1% & 8% and so on. Once it said they were installed, I could not access the downloaded regions from the location menu, I only had access to North California.
    When I checked how much space Aerofly 2 was using under settings > manage storage, it was using almost 9GB. This is probably what it would use if it had downloaded both regions twice. I suspect it had downloaded them both twice and because there was a duplicate of each region, they could not be correctly identified and made available for selection.
    I uninstalled and installed again and just hit restore once. Once complete, I could access the additional regions (and aircraft) and the app was only using around 5.8GB.
    I wonder if this is why some people are having issues because restore purchases restores everything available for the app but it appears in two locations so people are trying to download twice. It may be worth only having the restore option once under settings and a not under both regions and aircraft?

• Region download is a little unreliable, we are not sure yet why but sometimes the download seems to be active twice?!

Anyway, its best to leave the iOS device alone while it is downloading. If you clicked on Restore purchases in the aircraft menu, do NOT restore purchases in the scenery menu as well.

Once the download of the scenery is complete, make sure you press the back button!