Glider drops through the runway

• Just want to say I'm loving Aerofly FS2 in VR. The visuals are superb and I'm finding the flight models really good. I really hope it goes from strength to strength. As a flight simmer of more years than I care to remember it's great to see a new simulator coming on like this.

I am having one issue with Aerofly FS2 though. I am particularly keen on gliding as it's something I do in the real world but since the last big update, there are several airports where when the glider appears on the runway after hitting Start and as it tips onto it's wing, the wing goes straight through the runway and the glider ends up either on it's side or completely upside down. Really disconcerting in VR. I know I could start in the air but I like to run through real world pre-flights while sitting on the runway.
    Interlaken is one airport where I particularly like flying from but this is one of the airports affected. I have noticed it in several others including some in the USA but not all.

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere else. I have looked through but couldn't find it mentioned anywhere.