• This is the coolest thing that happened to the simulator world according to me.
    Anything I want to do, I can do with this game!

I would love to be a part of making it in some way.
    Can't we crowd source how to map the world or something?
    I'd love to fly from Stockholm to Berlin!

Please don't stop working on this. Please continue to make upgrades and updates.

(Running Aerofly FS2 in VR with HTC Vive).

• I'm with you regarding the enthusiasm and true hope that AFS2 can become something really worth the use.

Presently it is not even installed on my rig - too big an install, too few features to keep it as my only sim right now, but I see the potential, I like the flight dynamics, above all, I want to see if my initial expectations are founded...

Regarding opening scenery development to the user community, IPACS once wrote that it would be very complex since the tools they use and the process and data required are difficult to make widely available.

Meanwhile, opening the aircraft configuration files reveals nice details, sometimes reminding me of the approach once followed by Flight Unlimited, but also shows lot's of room for improvement in various areas.

Let's see how it goes, let's wait for the upcoming aircraft, including Q-400, and maybe the first helicopter :)

Limited by Main Thread...