Q400 missing on aerofly homepage

• Hi - the Q400 is still missing on the aerofly webseite under aircraft. This is a missed marketing opportunity for such a nice aircraft and this wonderful flightsim.

Thomas

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• The focus of updates is around the new official Aerofly FS2 Wiki and not so much on the main website. We will update the website at some point but you should redirect to the wiki where everything is kept up-to-date and current.

The wiki is located HERE

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• It is just a picture missing, nothing more. I think of potential customers who just check what aircrafts are available. They might not go to the supprt/wiki page.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• The focus of updates is around the new official Aerofly FS2 Wiki and not so much on the main website. We will update the website at some point but you should redirect to the wiki where everything is kept up-to-date and current.

In that case I would strongly advice a big banner on the main site to show people the way to the wiki. Most people won't click on Support until they need support: if you want the wiki to also function as a marketing page (which is in fact possible because it shows a lot of interesting information!) I would make sure people know how to get there ASAP with just one click! A big banner above the Steam/App Store/Google Play banners will do the trick! ;)

• In that case I would strongly advice a big banner on the main site to show people the way to the wiki. Most people won't click on Support until they need support: if you want the wiki to also function as a marketing page (which is in fact possible because it shows a lot of interesting information!) I would make sure people know how to get there ASAP with just one click! A big banner above the Steam/App Store/Google Play banners will do the trick! ;)

Like I mentioned, this will be addressed soon :)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff