Posts by HerveF

Already answered... this silly airplanes (you will never see some dash or similar in Saanen), especially in these little old ex military aprons.... these aircrafts are included in some fscloud other switzelrand airport. You will see, if you deactivate some of these fs cloud switzerland airport, the problem (and these silly static airliners in Saanen) disappear.... I suspect Bex (Lsgb), but it has to be confirmed....

Apparently, the programmer of some fscloud switzerland airport has put some extra static aircraft in Saanen (in the wrong altitude)... so it is a bug.

Friendly from Switzerland

Antoine,

Schiltorn scenery, with cable car and station is a default Switzerland DLC scenery from IPACS. It exists by default.

Best regards ;)

No, it is not orbx. I discovered that it is one of the cloudport Switzerland freeware airport (but I was not able to find which - but it is not LSGK !) that « disseminate » a lot of silly static aircraft (especially the airliner in Saanen), as well in other switzerland airports. I simply desinstalled these basic « fs cloudport » freeware airports for Switzerland and these static aircrafts disappear..

Yesssss ! It works !!! Thank you so much Indiafoxecho !

This one is very good looking, and you are the first to offer us a freeware plane addon in AF2 ! Congratulations and a big Huuuurrrraaah to you !

I just need to set correctly the spoiler - it is funny but the spoiler stays down all the time. But I will investigate !

Once again, thank you very much ! Your name will stay in the history now ;)

Friendly from Switzerland, Herve

Living in Switzerland, I’m very happy with the wonderful Switzerland dlc, especially after adding personal cultivation... I began with flight simulator 95, in 1996, then stopped competely using Fsx and P3D since 8 months...

Great simulator, great performance, great immersion ! Thx IPACS:):thumbup:

Hi,

According to my experience, what is the most important to enjoy some thermal and ridge soaring in AFS2 is:

1. Set time of the day betweem 10.00 to 17.00 (CET)

2. Set at least some winds (I would recommend at least the wind sliders at the middle).

3, Set wind direction around 90 deg of the relevent slopes : in ORBX Innsbruck, for example, as the valley is more or less in the rwy26/08 direction, I would recommend wind around 340 or 170 - depend on which sides of the valley you want to soar. remember that a more sloped mountain will give you more ridge soaring.

4. set some cumulus clouds, not too low (but I don't know if it has some influence, i just got the impression to have some thermal occasionnaly below them.

5. Very important : Set turbulence around 0 m!!! Ridge soaring is almost not possible if wind turbulence are active in AS2. it is curious, but it is like that.

I wish you plenty of pleasure. Normally, in Innsbruck region, or mountaneous Switzerland DLC, I'm able to gain + 3500 feet max, and soar around 2 hours maximum in AFS2.

BR, Herve

I have no idea yet.

At the moment it needs more work on the cockpit (basically the interactivity of the controls is quite limited at the moment) and it is missing the radios. Apart from that, it is pretty much done.

Then I have no idea on what will be the best distribution stategy.

Great bird ! Congratulations ! We are looking forwards to fly this beauty :)

Best regards from Switzerland

Thanks Ed but perhaps I must be a monkey because I cant send a mail to that direction, anyway I go to uninstall this update, I have been working very hard in a Dornier do 27 based in the dr400 and all that work is wasted time since the update was released, the plane was really close to work fine in the simulator, just need to adjust some gauges and refine the textures, but now I am very frustated. I love this simulator, is the best I tried and I played all since the MFS 95, but for me this update dont worth the work I taken to make a complete scenery of Spain and almost finished aircraft.

wow !!!! Seems fantastic !!! Compliments for your work.

Yes, we need the DR400 back: this plane is so nice.

Agree with you: Sylvain has done a very very nice job, and the airport is really immersive, with the typical alpine feeling.

But yes, it is annoying to loose the sloped original runway, as well as the fantastic chalets houses of Saanen town, and just to have the basic cultivation houses (with new textures), but far from the IPACS Saanen houses quality.

Jeff, could we except some kind of intergration/mix of both sceneries ?

But once again, I want to salute and pay hommage to the very very good job of our friend Sylvain :)

Dear colleagues,

I'm sure like me all of you will be glad to download ORBX Saanen, freeware, made by our friend Sylvain !!! Thank you so much Sylvain for your great work ! Fantastic freeware add-on, very immersive ! Ideal addon for Switzerland DLC ! Just find it with ORBX FTX Central.

Happy Flying !:)