Posts by drhotwing1

Thanks both.

I'll give it a try this evening. Incidentally, I'm on the latest drivers but they are supplied by Intel due to it being a custom AMD GPU for their NUC and nearly a year old now! I've read people have had success running the latest official AMD drivers so will explore that.

Yes, always try to use the drivers directly from the manufacturer. Also, make sure that Aerofly is running on the AMD video card and not the INTEL if its equipped

Donka,

Make sure that you download and install the latest video card drivers. This is important when it comes to the use of Vulkan. Also, try setting your graphics settings to ultra and use the high quality move with Vulkan. You should be able to run Aerofly with this level of quality and still maintain good performance.

Hey Jan ! We here all have something in common, flight simming. I was thinking it would be nice to have a place where we can tell others about the equipment we have for sale. I know I myself have several things to sell ( Leap Motion ,Trackir 5, Odyssey plus head set) Some of us are constantly upgrading our equipment and I'm sure others here would be interested in the things we are selling .What do you think about having a sub section for selling our used equipment

There is a liability that comes with buying and selling on a public forum. I don't think this is going to be possible on our forums. As KjKsimmer noted, you might want to try flightsim.org or another site.

For those of you waiting for an update to Aerofly FS2020 for Android the wait is over! Today we will be releasing a version of Aerofly FS2020 that will run on most newer Android devices. As we have stated before, those of you that have older Android devices Aerofly FS2020 may not run properly, or at all. We will do what we can to promote compatibility but can't make any guarantees here.

Get your copy HERE

What’s taking so long for the 777 to be released? I thought it would come out like last week since mobile got it already. You guys should keep us updated on the progress/delay. I am getting anxious.

We are finishing up testing to insure everything is working properly before releasing it. We will get it released very soon!

We have stated that we will make every effort to bring Aerofly FS 2020 to Android devices. However, this may be limited due to the many different Android devices out there. So we don't know at this time which devices will or won't work.

Please also understand that this is no guarantee for Android users.

We will look into this further once we release Aerofly FS 2020 in the iOS Store

Greetings fellow flight simmers,

We are preparing something special for our wonderful mobile fans! So what are we preparing? How about a new mobile version of Aerofly. That’s right, we will be releasing Aerofly FS2020 for your mobile devices soon.

In this release you will have new flying areas to explore like Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and Denver. These new areas will include the spectacular Grand Canyon and Monument Valley landmarks.

We have also worked on improved aircraft functionality. Expect to see fully interactive cockpits and extremely detailed system depth in some aircraft like the Q400 and A320.

The copilot has also received some attention. The copilot can now fly a complete route all by itself!

And how about a brand new aircraft! We will also be introducing the B777 to the fleet.

There is plenty to be excited about in this new version. Look for this new version in the iOS store soon!

Here is the full feature set of Aerofly FS2020:

·        22 aircraft included ( Boeing 777, Airbus A320, Airbus A380, Robinson R22 helicopter, F-18, Dash-8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Bücker Jungmeister Bü 133, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )

·        Over 200 airports from all over California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado

·        Assisted flying copilot

·        Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits

·        Lighted cockpit at night time

·        Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )

·        Realistic flight physics

·        Sophisticated autopilot

·        Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying

·        High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area

·        Over 160000 square miles flyable area

·        Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation

·        Adjustable time of day

·        Configurable Clouds

·        Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence

·        Replay system

·        Different view modes