Posts by delfinpm

I have seen that Krzysztof, has added two new airplanes in his list (repositories) and updated 10 of those already existing in the list. Aggregates = 2 and updated = 10.

Thanks Krzysztof. In my opinion, you are making this simulator very big; In addition, your planes give the fleet of FS 2, a different air, very diverse planes, planes of all kinds; even two precious canards, which are the ones that amuse me most and with which I spend more hours flying and doing experiments, despite their shortcomings.

By the way: as one of the updated ones was the "bgear = Extra 330 SC", I assumed that I would have added the sound files and it has not been like that, this plane continues without those files. I ask someone to inform me exactly, what is the termination of the files that I must copy from "Extra 33o LX" to "Extra 330 SC"?

Greatly grateful, Krzysztof, for this enormous contribution.

I thought: could someone from IPACS complement the help to Krzysztof, to accelerate the correct operation (full update) of the airplanes that are appearing in "repositories"? . I suppose that these suggesting something impossible, IPACS has more work to do than what can be done, but ... Would any of the Aerofly users with programming knowledge, could help update those planes ?. If that were possible, we would have an incredible fleet of aircraft operating correctly.
    It's possible?
                            Kind regards, Krzysztof.

Delfin

I had been looking at the "repositories" list for a month to find something new in FS2.

A whole month without finding any added aircraft. Today at last, the list increased to 39 aircraft. I took a joy, but this was much greater, when I discovered that it was one of the planes for which I feel true passion: it is a "canard", small and powerful engine with which easily reaches 250 knots.

Difficult to fly, difficult to land correctly, still with defects, especially sound, but ... it does not matter. I love challenges with small planes, maneuvers where skill is required.

Once again, thank you, thank you very much, Krzysztof

Kind regards: Delfin

I love this toy airplane, but you have to modify at least two defects.

1º) The pitch is too sensitive and it is very difficult to land.

2º) Flying from the cockpit, the arch that supports the cockpit's coverage completely hides the horizon, both at take-off and landing. I guess that arch, you should raise it a little more.

I love small planes, in which the pilot has to work on the control of the airplane, in which it is necessary to "domesticate the airplane", in which every movement that we demand, we must work it to get a correct flight.

Once again, thank you very much for your wonderful contribution to this community

On several occasions, I tried to fly this plane, but always and in full flight, the wings (the two wings) came off. When yesterday I saw that it had been updated, I quickly loaded it and thought that since this deficiency was considerable, it would be opened up.

In effect, we start at full power ... its sound is really impressive, indicative of power, of power, in addition, that sound is very characteristic; it is a superb spectacle to observe that powerful engine with that unique sound, it constitutes an emotional pleasure, to observe sound and a powerful response in the acceleration of the airplane.

There is still a need to correct the instrument panel, but we can fly with the "digital panel" at the top of the monitor.

Congratulations and many thanks, Krzysztof. This plane is a great acquisition for the FS 2 squad. I am grateful once more for this effort and this contribution to the Aerofly community.

Thanks, HiFlyer, J van E and Flightxtreme

Copied the mentioned files, (14 files), I have sound. Naturally the sound is that of Extra 330 LX created by IPACS. This caused me some confusion when receiving your second replicas, since I was looking for the Estra 330 folder ... on the web page. of Krzysztof, and of course, it was not possible.

This forces us after each update of this aircraft, to copy those 14 files again, otherwise there is no sound, unless in some of the updates, Krzysztof includes these files.

In good logic, I do not think those 14 files are necessary to have sound. Has anyone progressively removed part of those files until they know exactly which ones produce the sound?

Another improvement that Krzysztof will have to add, is to correct the rudder, since on takeoff, it is almost impossible to control the tail skate.

Regards: Delfin

Good evening, Krzysztof

This morning when entering the forum, I saw with great satisfaction that another plane was at our disposal to download, and in this case, "aerobatic and single-seater: Extra 330 CS bgaer" (my favorite planes).

I downloaded it and ... beautiful and very beautiful its silhouette in the sky !. It surprises me because it is the only one of the 37 that appear on Krzysztof's list, (currently available to download and enjoy with them), which has no sound. I'm sure that in the next update, it will be restored.

I am going to relate something that I hope will not be misunderstood:

The link "Original 3D model created by Martins Upitis; http://devlog-martinsh.blogspot.com/ takes us to a page that shows the possibility of "DONATING" the amount that each one considers reasonable, for what we receive without charge.

Krzysztof, you put at our disposal to download and enjoy a huge number of aircraft.

Nobody has ever done such a feat. Some need to correct certain deficiencies, but progressively, functions that do not work properly will be restored.

I would like you to put on the page (as it has done "Martins Upitis") the possibility of making "donations" for the enormous amount of work done to offer us all that huge list of aircraft. I hope you can do it.

In my opinion, you deserve a reward, and the best in the current circumstances (the only possible one), is an economic donation. I understand that your work should be rewarded, even if they are small amounts, (and ... I hope they are "many small amounts").

It is not logical or reasonable, and also, it is tremendously unfair, if you put at my disposal a product (your airplanes) that I like, and that I enjoy with them, do not have compensation with you, an economic retribution. That is my point of view: the man who works and makes the result of his work available to the community, and the community accepts it, must receive compensation from the community. That is my point of view and this is how I explain it. I hope no one misinterprets it or misrepresents my message.

And above all, Krzysztof, in advance you have my thanks and my gratitude for all that product, made available to me free of charge.

There were different versions of the FS1 which each had slight differences. Which version do you have, DVD or steam?

Hi, Jan

On 10-04-2019 (d./m./y.) I published this thread "Problem in FS1, at the time of loading the aircraft in the PC". There I explained the difficulties in downloading the add-ons in FS1. I had no answer from you.

My Sim. FS1 is 2013 as I explained, (it's on DVD, and version 1.0.0.9)

I really enjoy FS1 and would like to download some of the addons in this sim. I know that you are always very busy but if it is not very difficult and when you have a few minutes, I beg you, take a look and see if I can download some.

In addition to the description I already made in that thread, I have also downloaded the "PZL P.11c" model.

This model, is downloaded perfectly on the runway, then begins to roll but without sound or control over it. A few seconds later, there is an explosion of sound, the plane disappears and again unloads without any intervention on the runway.

The same thing happens with the DCH-1 model (De Havilland).

In advance, thank you very much.

Hi Jan.

In this download and installation process in this FS-1, everything worked correctly, except the difficulty that I have already described in my thread.

It is the first attempt to add some model to this FS-1. With the ariginal aircraft, it works correctly. This FS-1, I bought it on DVD

This is the information that I suppose can help you:

Nº Pedido (orden number)=

Date of purchase= 12-02-2013

Thank you very much for your prompt collaboration

I downloaded "Aerofly-Sim.de", first, the Predator model. Everything happened normally, except that when loading it in the PC, the Predator falls violently against the runway with an explosion sound (it sounds as if it fell several meters high with the consequent sound of the crash against the ground.) The fall is repeated every three seconds and the third fall, it is the last, from here on, it remains on the ground, and on its own wheels.

I loaded the next one (Piper Cub); it also crashes violently against the ground. This fall is repeated in about half the time of the previous one, and thus remains indefinitely falling violently against the ground.

I loaded a third plane, and the same sequence is repeated as that of the Piper Cub.

I had never seen this in any sim. Does anyone know this difficulty?

Hi, Ray

Thank you very much for those good wishes of my enjoyment with this "bird-lottery" that unexpectedly has arrived to me. I assure you that for many years I did not have this pleasant feeling. I was always in love with Rutan's single-seater and two-seater; I finally got the plane that I most wanted, and I owe it to Krzysk's genius.

Where did you get the name tango? There is no such model in my repository.

I just explained it to J van E in the thread that he sent me after yours, that is, after doing the download, decompression and copying in the folder "Aircraft", that did not work.

Then I remembered a post from Ray # 82 (from the tread "Some developments"). It literally said:

"A good tip is to rename each of the aircraft folders with the -master in the folder." Not all work, but most.

Ray

My interpretation of Ray's post was to modify the name of the folder, and I chose "tango"; that was the reason for that rename of the folder. What surprises me, is that Ray (a very precise and meticulous man), downloaded a lot of airplanes, some of which were his images in the forum and did not modify the text he had previously written.

Clarified this detail, step to tell you my astonishment, the number of models that we can download in FS2, and that work very well. The first was the Piper Cub Special, which after a flight, I landed and a minute later, the engine stopped. But his response flying and in other manibras, responds much better than I expected.

Looking at the list on GitHub, I found the airplane of my dreams: "Rutan Long-Ez". An airplane that had more than 20 years looking for it in "the big 3 of the aerial simulation", but I never found it.

In this forum, on more than one occasion, I suggested the possibility of designing this plane (or any single-seater or two-seater Burt Rutan), but no one else demanded it. Given this perspective, it is very evident that finding and acquiring this plane was impossible.

Before Pipercub worked for me, I quantified the sum of its files, totaling = 28.8 MB.

The S-211 Marchetti, totaled = 38.2 MB. Given this possibility, I assumed that this PiperCub, could work quite well. Immediately, I downloaded the Long-Ez, which totaled = 2.67 MB. This amount made me assume wrongly, that almost certainly would not work, and if I did, it would be extraordinarily deficient.

Once the Pipercub was installed and flown successfully, I went anxiously for the Rutan Long-Ez. When I saw him next to the Pipercub on FS2, I received great joy and excitement. At least the shell (his figure) was there. I placed it in Chicago (Meigs), and reviewed it externally and internally. The impression was magnificent, even with a very attractive instrument panel, large and in which the instruments show the parameters with sufficiently large numbers, which makes them very easy to read.

Ready for the test: Progressively accelerate and ..., does not lift the nose, up to 70 knots, but your answer is good. So I flew over Chicago and especially Meigs Field (my favorite place). I was amazed by his behavior in flight, as well as in the landing. This coupled with its unique silhouette in the sky and on land, I produced a satisfaction and excitement, which many years ago did not feel so intensely flying a simulator.

Finally, my dream (and the most unexpected) had been fulfilled: to have a "Rutan aircraft" with an extraordinary behavior, and also, in FS2 and with this magnificent resolution.

I must finish; I apologize for having extended so much, but I assure you from the bottom of my heart, that you have made me very happy with this so desired, as unexpected acquisition. Yes, Krzysk, I am very grateful, for having given me the air toy so desired for so long, and in which I will spend hours fluttering differently to conventional airplanes, because the "canard", fly in another way, and this one does it too.

For this magnificent gift that you have given me, receive an exciting hug:

Delfin

PS: These images show the beauty of this wonderful bird.

From the Web "https://github.com/krzysk1?tab=repositories", I downloaded, unzipped and copied the aircraft model: Long-ez, to the folder:

Local Disk (C) \ Users \ Delfin \ My Documents \ Aerofly FS 2 \ Aircraft \ S211

tango-Master

There, I found the folder "S211" of the Marchetti aircraft, which works correctly. As it did not work, I remembered that Ray had indicated the need to change the name of the folder. So I did, changing the name to "tango_master", getting identical results (it does not work either).

I admitted the possibility that this model was very underdeveloped, (its files only indicated = 2.8 MB.), And I downloaded the "pipercub" [Piper PA-11], which I suppose is quite developed, (the sum of its files after decompressing, they indicated (28.8 MB.) The results are the same: it does not work.

What did I do wrong?

Superb video of the helicopter Ray; once again, your technical contribution of disclosure to this community is outstanding. It is really remarkable your effort and the quantity and graphic quality of flying machines that you dump in this forum. Congratulation for that enormous effort for the benefit of your fellow men.

Many thanks.

Kind ragards: Delfin

Hi Peter:

I had a problem very similar to yours, although in a different latitude (north of Spain). I send you this image, I would say that it is identical to yours.

Verify according to this sequence, if you have or do not have, the folder 'elevation'. My problem was that that folder had been deleted involuntarily.

C. \ program files (X86) \ Steam \ Steamapps \ Aerofly FS2 \ Scenery \ Elevation

Finally, the numbers of the main HUD parameters of the F-18 are again with thick line and with perfect vision.

Thanks Jan, Jeff, Ipacs or whoever is responsible for improving that numbers. I had already thought that this little anomaly was not going to improve. I'm glad you did it. Thanks again.