Posts by neucoas

I am really enjoying AF2, but one of the most lacking parts of the sim are the sounds of the airplanes, especially in the airline department. Those are really 'generic' and are far from the real life counterpart, except some planes like the C172 or the Q400.

I know I might be spoiled of P3D/X-Plane payware add-ons, but sounds are one of the most important aspects to me, to get an 'immersive' experience.

Are there any plans to improve this, and bring them to the quality of the Q400 for example?

Thanks!

Hi, sorry for the dumb thread but I couldn't find a concrete answer !

Which is the FINAL folder size of AeroFlyFS2 with the high res pack (Southwest US coast)?

I have narrow space on my SSD so I may ask before start a 30h download :D. From the steam page, it says 65Gb, but those texture surely replace the ones low res that comes by 'default'. Currently my folder size is around 31Gb.

Thanks !

Hi everybody! Im new to the sim, and i'm enjoying it so far!

I have one question. I don't seem to be able to tune NAV frecuencies on the airlines, the 737 in particular. It's fixed on 117.00. Doesnt happen with any of the GA. It's not implemented yet?

So far, enjoying the sim!

Thank you !