Jet-Pack Moderator

• Male
  • from Tübingen, Germany
  • Member since Oct 28th 2009
  • Last Activity:
  • Forum
Profile Hits
  • Hello Jet-Pack
    Would you know what this piece of code exactly does?
    <[int32][autoheight_override][-1]>
    It is part of .tsc files.
    Paul
  • Hello, new guy here....I'd like to share my first audio rework with the Aerofly community. Not sure how to do it, could you point me in the right direction. Here is a cloud link for the A320 beta sounds: amazon.com/clouddrive/share/23…QMmVNNjHGdNhXXtV1PCjcOxdX
    Thank you,
    Aaron/Blacksmoke55
  • Here is the One Drive link (12mb of AC3D source)
    1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-GN1pAHAEHiRgRz-XnXu6f5f8t
  • Could I send you the Nimitz carrier model in AC3D (AC) format and have you take a look at why we can't try to land on it without causing an immediate FS2 "crash" and be repositioned.

Thanks Dave Whittington (whitav8 at hotmail)
    • I'm sorry but I don't have any Ac3d installed and I've never used it before so I'm not much help here.
      does your mail end with ... dot com?
  • Hello Jan. Would you mind returning to my post headed 'Repeat, repeat, repeat. I have posted an article in there for you, trying to explain myself more clearer for you.
    Regards,
    Jim.
    • Yes I saw that, thanks. As Jeff said, please try to delete your main.mcf file from C:\Users\ ... \Documents\Aerofly FS 2\ that should fix it. This does only reset the game settings like the last saved flight, not your joystick assignments.
  • HALLO;
    kurze Frage ich habe mir den FS2 DVD box gekauft ich habe gar keine Möglichkeit für Add on nur über Steam und über Steam geht nicht.
    Kann man die add on downloaden für den FS???
  • @Ray

We changed the format for the tmd files, the camera definitions should look like this now:

<[camera][TopDown][]
    <[string8][Body][Fuselage]>
    <[tmvector3d][R0][ 0.0 0.0 200.0 ]>
    <[tmvector3d][Direction][ -0.1 0.0 -0.99 ]>
    <[bool][InCockpit][false]>
    <[string8][Tags][Fuselage]>
    <[string8][Description][Above aircraft]>
    >
    • Thanks Marc, this works just fine for one entry. I had three different distances for low, medium and high. When I add a second and third camera entry I get a crash to desktop. I tried this a couple to times to be sure. Maybe the title (name) for each entry has to be unique.

Thanks again for the reply.

Regards,
      Ray
    • Ray,

sorry, I didn't mention that. You're absolutely right, all object names have to be unique in the dynamics section of the tmd files (the same applies to the graphics and sound sections respectively).

Regards,
      Marc
  • Jan, I can't seem to get my custom camera views to work with this latest update. Would you check the last 3 camera entries (topdown) and see if you see a problem with the code? Thanks. Can't attach file so here is the code I added to the camera section in the lf45.tmd file. This has worked flawlessly when added to all the previous updates.

Ray

>
    <[string8][object][camera]
    <[string8][Name][TopDown]>
    <[tmvector3d][R0][ 0.0 0.0 200.0 ]>
    >
    <[tmvector3d][R0][ 0.0 0.0 500.0 ]>
    >
    <[tmvector3d][R0][ 0.0 0.0 900.0 ]>
    >
  • Guten tag Jan,
    I assume the FS1 scenery add on ("Swiss obstacles") on your site doesn't work for FS2, correct?

Danke
    • That is correct, I don't have the original 3D model for it and I haven't heard from Krzysk for a long time to get the model. Needs to be re-converted with the latest tools and this might not even be possible with the earth curvature now...
  • Jan,

What file is the CAS alert/warnings stored for the Learjet 45? I am just curious to see which ones are coded.

Regards,
    Ray
  • Hallo Jan,

Wie geht es dir und wie sind deine Fortschritte mit der Software, habe leider deine Mailadresse nicht mehr da mein Outlook gecrasht war. Wollte nochmal nachfragen bzgl. dem Easystar2 wo du mir doch das tolle Bild der Geometrie gesendet hattest. Anbei meine Mail [email]andreas.nuernberger@t-online.de[/email]

Grüße ... Andreas