Posts by IZ0JUB

If this is the case I see no reason whatsoever to upgrade from my fs2 to fs4 as having spent thousands of hours making scenery probably close to 1 TB in storage and offered to the community totally free.

There must be a solution to fix this major problem?

Kindest regards, Michael.

I have re made part of the south of England for fs2 comprising new cultivation with special objects for my own use however if anyone else is interested then I can upload it to flight-sim.org

Pictures feature Redhill Airfield and flying club EGKR. Scenery made at 0.5 m resolution for EGKR and surrounding area.

Hi Mike and compliments of the season to you too. Thanks for the info as I'm stuck with FS2 and have no intention of upgrading my PC to work with FS4!

I want to buy both the throttle quad and yoke but see no options in FS2 to bind the mag one and two switch so am at a loss as to what to do next?

Lets hope others can help?

Kindest regards, Michael.

For Aerofly FS 2 or FS 4?

We have the Yoke and Throttle for testing and they do come with a pre-assignment for Aerofly FS 4.

Good morning Jan, I ONLY have FS2 and was concerned it may not work as I know nothing about these products, any help would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards Michael.

Hi everyone, I have been looking at the Honeycomb products to use with FS2. Does anyone out there have experience with these please?

Quadrante acceleratore Honeycomb Bravo per aerei GA/aerei di linea Nero
    Informazioni e scheda tecnica Quadrante acceleratore Honeycomb Bravo per aerei GA/aerei di linea Nero online su Bpm-power. Acquistalo comodamente da casa e…
    www.bpm-power.com

Cloche di volo Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke
    Informazioni e scheda tecnica Cloche di volo Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke online su Bpm-power. Acquistalo comodamente da casa e visita altri prodotti…
    www.bpm-power.com

Thank you in advance.

I'd love to see ultralight/microlight aircraft introduced into the sim at some point :)

I might be in the minority here, I tend toward the lighter planes for my flight sim experiences, I enjoy casual flying, airport hopping and exploring using VR.

So there's my formal request to the developers...An ultralight please :)

HEAR HEAR

Hello Thomas,

The second solution would also be to remove most of the addons for FS2, wouldn't that make room? Because I don't think anymore that many people still use FS2 today. And if it was still the case, then to officially announce it in a big way on the forum, so that those who use it can download what they still need. ;)

I am still using fs2 and have no reason to change, it would be a very sad day to see all my work and team projects deleted from the server. Kindest regards, Michael.

How many times does this need to be said? Even if it’s nearing the end of October, posting x many times to this forum asking IPACS to “chop chop” with news of the new sim isn’t going to get you anywhere. It’s simply a question of waiting, and patience.

Just. Wait. We’re bound to get news in a few weeks as the first 2 weeks of December are prime dates for release.

HEAR HEAR