Tomfa Intermediate

• Male
  • from SWITZERLAND
  • Used to be called Tomfa-18
  • Member since Jun 12th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Images
Profile Hits
  • Hello, I have an Idea to improve this simulator( Aerofly FS 2019 mobile) You should add a co-pilot mode, so you can invite your friends and they can be co-pilot or Flight Engineer. This would make that game more exciting. And you must add a EGPWS, if you want this simulator to be the best mobile flight simulator, you must add it... Also you have to directly mind about multiplayer and global.

In feature I want to see a ground service mode. (Players can serve your plane with Tow, stair truck, fuel truck etc.

• Hi Tomfa-18. If no one else has replied to your DR400 request, I'm sharing a link to some files for you.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtwCOrwgfK28mjvVnk_7t0VLQZLG

Click the download button at the top to save as dr400.zip

Extract the files so they end up in folder C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\aircraft\dr400

I'll remove the share after a few days so you have time to download.

(Building the aircraft yourself should really only takes 2 or 3 steps but the instructions were not that clear.)

Have fun!

PS Don't mention in the forum that I shared files, as this is likely in breach of the license agreement. Of course this is a private share, not public, so ethically fine for this freely available aircraft.

• Hello,

I would first like to thank you very sincerely for this plane! I am very grateful to you! It is a real pleasure to have it now. I used this plane a lot with FSX in the past. Since I'm new to Aerofly, I still have not had enough time to learn about conversion, but I tried with SDK but without success? You can delete the link.

If I could make a donation for you via PayPal it is with great pleasure.

Another question: Do you have the opportunity to convert a plane for me if I send you the model? this is Thorn Hammer's Rafale FSX v.2.2 with the modification of the Fa-18 cocpit, since he did not have a VC at the base.

Let me know.

Best regards

Pascal

• You're welcome. Sharing the files was no effort.

I'm afraid I can't help with converting models. I know nothing about that except that it is a big effort using the custom tools provided by IPAX and special knowledge about how the aircraft data is organized. The forum has some information about this and a few members are involved in aircraft assembly or conversion projects.

All the best!

• Hello,

I come back kindly to you, to ask you generously if you have a nice scene to share for me kind, Finland, Ireland, or possibly England? (Or what would you have)

Thank you for your reply.

Regards

• Hi,

I have not made any scenery to share. I just play the game a little and hope for more content in future.

I'd recommend trying some of the user made scenery from here:

https://flight-sim.org/filebas…file-list/3-aerofly-fs-2/

And if you'd like to try making your own imagery (just ground texture) from google or bing maps, tinker with this tool:

AeroScenery Beta - Help With Testing Required

I really can't help with anything else. Please direct questions to the forum.

All the best!