Posts by isaedcas

Hi,

I was using the function "Aerofly_FS_2_External_DLL_VRHeadDataUpdate" from the dll, in order to get head position and head orientation in Virtual Reality, but it doesn't work anymore.

It is still working only on another computer with an old version of Aerofly (no internet, so no update since at least one year).

Here is the code:

__declspec(dllexport) bool Aerofly_FS_2_External_DLL_VRHeadDataUpdate( ... ) 

std::lock_guard<std::mutex> lock_guard{ VR_DataMutex }; 

VR_Head_Position = vr_head_position; 

VR_Head_Orientation = vr_head_orientation_quaternion; 

return true; 

}

Is it a bug from Aerofly or is it a volontary evolution of the code?

And how can i get the head position and orientation now?

Thanks for the help...

Regards,

P.

Curious, my previous message was deleted, so I put the video again

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello,

There is no problem with the control surfaces nor gear.

It's not realy a vibration with a specific frequency, but more jolts.

It's difficult to explain...

i try: ;)

tac.......... tac...tac.tac..........tac........tac.........................................................tac..tac.........tac............

It looks like if some parameters to send to telemetry for the motion system are probably set to 0 briefly? acceleration? speed? angles? i don't know... it's only an hypothesis...

I found a problem on the acceleration parameters (needed for the motion system).

I compared CESSNA and DR400, and the result is on the file below.

We can see the jolst only on the DR400 aircraft.

CESSNA is OK.

AeroflyCurves_Jolts.pdf

Could someone help me?

This is a realy blocking problem for my study.

I try to evaluate DR-400 flight in real flight Vs virtual flight, and i chose AeroFly for the virtual test...

Hello everyone

We paired aerofly with a virtual reality headset and motion platform "MotionSystems PS-6TM-150"

https://motionsystems.eu/product/motion…rms/ps-6tm-150/

When we pilot cessna for example, the platform perfectly transcribes the movements of the aircraft.

However when we try the DR400, there is a slight jolt on the platform, while with the cessna, the movements are perfectly smoothed.

What is this about? Is the Dr400 simulation model wrong? If so, is it possible to modify it? In which files? Which software?

Is it due to another cause?

Thank you all for your help

regards

THank you.

I check i haven't modified anything.

i just did this:

- download the sdk tools,

- unrar the external_dll folder

- open the .sln with Visual Studio 2017

- build the solution.

and i have the error about the "assert.h".

Of course, like i didn't do any change, i have the source code below with the include <assert.h> (file "tm_external_message.h")...

C
    #ifndef TM_EXTERNAL_MESSAGE_H
    #define TM_EXTERNAL_MESSAGE_H

#include <stdint.h>
    #include <assert.h>

to complete the error message:

"

1>------ Début de la génération : Projet : aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample, Configuration : Debug x64 ------

1>aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample.cpp

1>d:\logiciels\aerofly2\work\tools2\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools_20171123\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools\external_dll\project_aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample\../shared/input/tm_external_message.h(37): fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'assert.h' : No such file or directory

1>Génération du projet "aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample.vcxproj" terminée -- ÉCHEC.

========== Génération : 0 a réussi, 1 a échoué, 0 mis à jour, 0 a été ignoré ==========

"

Hello,

I have a problem with the external_dll in the SDK.

I try to explain my problem:

1) i downaload the SDK Tools aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools_20171123.rar

2) then, i want to use the code of external_dll to access some fight parameters.

so, i open the .sln with Visual Studio 2017

(because i saw in the topic below SDK - DLL example it probably works).

3) i didn' make any modification, i just want to generate the solution downloaded,

=> and i have the error bellow:

"

Erreur C1083 Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'assert.h' : No such file or directory aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample d:\logiciels\aerofly2\work\tools2\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools_20171123\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools\external_dll\shared\input\tm_external_message.h 37

"

Can you help me to solve the problem?

Thank you

Hi,

i have a similar problem.

i try to open the solution with Visual Studio 2017.

But when i build the solution, there is one error (in french, sorry ;)

Erreur C1083 Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'assert.h' : No such file or directory aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample d:\logiciels\aerofly2\work\tools2\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools_20171123\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools\external_dll\shared\input\tm_external_message.h 37

Can you help me?