Posts by orciva2018

I have the next oak tree; I make extensive areas of terrain to resolution 2 and I convert them to detail levels 9,11 and 13, with the helper geoconverter once placed in the simulator everything goes well, it no longer presents the problem of disappearance and appearance of textures while flying over those areas, but when I perform on those same areas and choose smaller areas, such as cities, towns, etc, at resolution 0 and 1, I convert them to detail levels 9,10,11,12,13 and 14 with the helper geoconverter , I notice once placed in the simulator, that in the limits of said images it is seen blurring in narrow bands, when before mounting the new images this could not be seen, what can I be doing wrong?

Code
    thanks rodeo for its timely response, I did not understand, but thanks, I'm worried about the conversion time using more levels, than 13, I did it for time, but I'll do it all over again. because flying with textures that appear and disappear is very unpleasant.

Code
    Gracias rodeo por su respuesta oportuna, no entendí, pero gracias, estoy preocupado por el tiempo de conversión con más niveles, más de 13, lo hice por tiempo, pero lo haré todo de nuevo. porque volar con texturas que aparecen y desaparecen es muy desagradable.

Code
    make a scenario of a large area but the textures do not load completely if they do not load when the plane passes and when the plane passes the textures disappear and in the distance you can not see the new textures use the helper geoconverter at level 13 and the feset in resolution 2

Code
    crea un escenario de un área grande pero las texturas no se cargan completamente si no se cargan cuando el avión pasa y cuando el avión pasa las texturas desaparecen y en la distancia no puedes ver las nuevas texturas usa el geoconvertidor de ayuda en el nivel 13 y el feset en la resolución 2