Posts by DrumsArt

Thanks Jan, I'll check. I spun it up, took off (so full throttle) and even after a while (maybe 2-3 mn) the light seemed to stay on. I didn't specifically try beyond that or further, but next time I'll pay more attention. I also was going to try to find a manual to know what is what more precisely. Incidentally Robinson is down the street from me, so if push came to shove, I probably could get some kind of info from them.

BTW if you get a minute some time, I'd like to help make more of the F18 system work. There are switches that are active (can be toggled) but they don't produce any result, Also I'd like to develop some system maybe (nav, radar, etc..).

That shouldn't be necessary with that (Of course, not everything is simulated, but the main thing is there):

Richard

Could you please tell which is the KBXXXX of the W7 update you're referring to?.

Thanks, Ed

There was 5 important updates :

2018-07 Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2 for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB4340556)

2018-07 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB4338818)

Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2952664)

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - July 2018 (KB890830)

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB4022206) 64-Bit Edition

Regards,

Well, I confirm there is an issue with AFS2 and Windows7U64 last update (12 july) with it seems the classical NVLDDNRM system Bsod! Tested twice...

I made a restore system before the update, everything's back to normal.

Btw, I don't know if this with the Beta Vulkan or not.

Not tested without the Beta but I'm done for today 😁

Thanks you and Regards,