Posts by Future engineer

I love the new update and It’s running great on IPhone 8.

I have 3 requests, I agree with Wrog requests.

For me, I just want to request 2 things:

1) More places to fly in this amazing sim! I would glad pay $$$ and devote more storage space to add more scenery.

2)Landing lights that illuminate the ground. I'm not a computer guy so I don't know if it's feasible, but it would take night flying to the next level.

so I really only have 2 requests:

1) I don’t know much about coding but the landing lights on the planes Illuminate the side of the plane but not the ground, so would it be possible to enable the runway turnoff lights, landing lights, and the taxi light to illuminate the ground in front of the plane.

2)again I don’t know much about coding, so would it be possible to have weather in the game/sim eg: Rain and lightning.(and if more scenery was added and it snowed in that area then snow should be an option).

If weather was added more options would be needed in the conditions menu.

I wouldn’t mind a 20 minute startup procedure I would actually love that.I think for those who don’t want a 20 minute startup procedure, there should be a option menu that would have the option to start from a cold and dark state “long start” for those who like a 20 minute startup, and a simplified cold and dark state “short start” for those who want to start from a cold and state “short start”, again for those who want to start from a cold and dark state but want do it quickly.And a option for a turn around state for those who want to “get up and go”.

Sincerely,

Future engineer

So if the A380’s ENG master switches can work but have no function does that mean that all aircraft’s engines will be fully functional (meaning you would be able turn them off and on).If that become reality and I suspect it will, then will there be a option when you tap the start “button” for a menu to “pop up” and ask you whether or not you want to start from a cold and dark state, or a option on the main menu there would be the option to start your flight from a cold and dark state

Sincerely,

Future engineer