Posts by 5minuteflightschool

Oh yeah, I’m thinking the feature is cold and dark on the 777 and 747 👀 but yeah also hoping for proper pushback, the PNW scenery is most likely coming, I also hope Arizona gets HD scenery as well. We will have to see next week as the game will probably drop in the next week, week and a half 🤔

I am gonna explode from excitement if it's another week lol. Super pumped for the new release

I'd be suprised to see features or content that go way beyond desktop, as they mentioned they share more or less the same code. So, getting the same official scenerys e.g. those offered on Steam would already be great. Saying that, we have the A380 in mobile, but not on desktop, so, who knows...

Interesting, TIL that mobile has the A380 while the PC version doesn't. How about that ^^

All mobile flight sims seem to be following the trend of "syncing" with desktop applications as best as possible, but I firmly believe that Aerofly will do this the best. As seen before, they take their time with things, and with mobile devices getting more powerful, it will only get better. But as we already know, patience is what we need :)

Yeah well I think we should get the PNW in this release as the devs have mentioned it before, I’m not sure what new aircraft they have brought in, especially with corona meaning they can’t go and photograph real aircraft as easily. Also like Flyish im hoping for HD Arizona scenery and jetways to come back at airports cos they got removed in a recent iOS patch

Yep, you were on to something in regards to planes alright; FrankLFRS confirmed that no new planes will be added, instead new features & regions. And regions is plural, so I wonder what if we get multiple regions added at once, or possibly some regions brought in from the PC version.

I'm really hoping for the E-175 or CRJ-200/700/900. It would cover a ton of routes with the regions we already have.

Also hoping for Arizona to get HD scenery.

I agree; the E-175 is my #1 spot on the "Aerofly Wish List" so to speak. It fits the current available map so well.

I wonder how scenery will work with this new app? There is a 4 GB limit on the app store, so maybe the sceneries will be download in packages, or it will be streamed? I don't know for sure, but as Aerofly grows it will need to work around the 4 GB constraint somehow.

I'm hoping to see Florida scenery as I live there, but realistically I expect to see the Pacific-Northwest added in next.

I don't mind paying 10 dollars or more, the game is worth it .. It's incredible .. It has a lot of quality .. It is the best flight simulator for phones, I hope that the new version of aerofly 2021, has new regions to fly, especially android devices, ios has the region of Switzerland, hopefully this version android devices we can fly in Switzerland, we also want new planes, I have a wish list, boeing 737-800 NG, boeing 787 dreamliner, boeing 737 max, airbus 320 neo , airbus 321 neo, airbus a330, airbus a350, crj1000, crj900, embraer e195, airbus 220, Atr 600, TBM 930 ...

I agree, the value of the game will be worth it. No subscriptions, just a one time payment. It's a system that makes it much preferable over the other sims. And I agree, it's the best platform for mobile devices.

For aircraft, I have an extensive wishlist too, but they are a smaller team, and they don't rush their products (which is why the quality is so high). I know that they don't plan on a 738 anytime soon because it would be too much to redo, and it would be like building another plane from scratch when considering the differences between the -500 and -800.

My immediate wish is the Embraer 175. I'd also hope in the future to see A320 variants come out (318-321), as it make "flying the line" seem much more realistic. I'm also hoping to see rain.

Either way, I may dream all I want; the IPACS team works hard, and I know that I will be able to appreciate the new release!

Well, it's now official, a new version of Aerofly FS will be released "real soon" (in the words of admin). See my prior thread here: RE: Aerofly FS 2019 Deleted and FS 2020 Price Change?

What do you think about the new release? What new sceneries, aircraft, and other features do you expect to find in this newer version of Aerofly? How do you feel about FS 2019 being removed, as some say that it served those with less powerful devices? There's a ton to unpack from this news and I'm excited to discuss it! ^^

Not so good from beta. Buy app gives ‘item not found’. 2019 works well with less demanding devices, it did have its place in the family.

True, I did not consider that view initially. I hope that the IPACS team looks into that aspect and makes it available again as it would be a good option; unless they change something soon. Of course, we should show patience as always as good things happen with time.

I'm sure that they will have a plan to accommodate for people with all devices :thumbup:

Just recently into flight sims. All I can say is that Aerofly is well ahead on the rest as far as mobile goes and the only thing I miss is the ability to fly global. Their physics and interractive cockpits (love the airbus a320...) as well as weather comes close to the best pc flight simulators a few years old. Also to those that think a true simmer doesn’t play on mobile I use an ipad for all control and connect the screen to an Imac and find this setup simple yet great fun. Hope Aerofly will answer the few limitations as i love to play it.

I agree, I have tried/used X-Plane and IF, and am a convert to Aerofly. They have an exceptional experience+graphics that are insane. I have even used X-Plane Mobile in an instructional setting, and agree that for someone who is more with experienced with mobile flight simulation, Aerofly is the best out there.

Especially when simulating transport types, Aerofly beats all else. IF and X-Plane don't even come close to the accuracy of simulating the flight software of the 320. I've never seen another mobile sim that lets you practice flying in normal, alternate, and direct law. Not to mention the fully functional live cockpits with functioning flight directors. I could go on forever, but I'm proud to use Aerofly :)

(Not hating on the others either, every application has it's pros and cons, I just prefer Aerofly after trying them all).

Generally if there’s AFS 2019 in your iOS device and if you change your device for a new one, the new device will reload AFS 2019. Even though it is no longer available.

The low price of AFS2020 may seem: it’s the Black Friday price, the Christmas price, the new price because AFS 2021 will come soon...

Good ideas there. I don't plan to redownload AFS 2019 since I already got AFS 2020 anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone else notice that Aerofly FS 2019 is no longer on the app store for download? I bought it and it's no longer there. Plus, Aerofly FS 2020 is now cheaper. Before posting this, I saw it go to $2.99, now it's up to $3.99.

I'm assuming this indicates some big news in the next coming days/weeks for Aerofly's mobile platform(s)?

What do you guys think? (I made an account just to post this)