Posts by Gravitational lensing

admin The first picture is that I opened the slider 50 degrees using the officially recommended method. This is the reverse push position from the cockpit point of view. The second picture is the picture of manually opening the reverse push. Their braking distance is almost the same, but how do you explain the difference between them? If I slide the slider 100, the reverse push can be fully opened, but at the same time, the brake is also opened. I think I can understand this: the slider under the throttle itself is completely used for reverse push, but you also add the braking function, resulting in that the braking and reverse push can only use half of the functions respectively, You can use the Tower view comparison, use the slider 50 and manually turn on the reverse push to compare the sound size of the two, or you can carefully check the difference between the reverse pusher in the picture

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At 6:22 it is Aerofly FS 2021, but it is the same with Aerofly FS 2022.

Yes, I know how to use it. I compare it with 787-10. The braking distance between manually starting the reverser and using the 50 slider is approximately the same. I think the parameters of manually starting the reverser are completely correct, including the sound of reverse pushing. The sound of using 50 slider is much lower. To reach the decibel size of the reverser, 100 slider is required

If I continue to slide the slider to the maximum, the sound of the propeller will be normal, but the brake will also be started, and the aircraft will stop in a short time, which is obviously not in line with the actual situation. Until now, I haven't figured out the logic of this set of settings. Can you explain it in detail

So.can you tell me how to use the slider to turn the reverser to the maximum? Just like the sound when turning on the reverser manually, when I slide the slider to 50, the sound of the reverser is still relatively small,

What I don't understand is that there is an obvious problem with the logic of putting the throttle and the brakes together, but the authorities have insisted on not remaking a slider, and in other games, they do it, and it works well, but the authorities just insist on not doing it, and those people use mobile devices, sometimes, You really don't understand his logic.

Now you just move the throttle slider up, re-create a slider at the bottom, or create a small slider next to the throttle slider, and that's enough. It's not crowded, and for strange reasons, our solution is a bit unreasonable, but we don't create a reasonable solution, and we don't use a mature solution. Why, do you want to patent your design?

In fact, when I'm flying a plane down, I always keep my head down to activate the thrust reverser. I'm used to it, and I'm getting more and more adept at it. I don't want to touch that slider, he doesn't look ideal

Yes, on sunny days, the brightness of aircraft lights can be ignored. The work is not well done. As for the details of AF, I can talk about the time of a cup of tea, including the flicker frequency of the 787 light, admin Please send more administrators responsible for modeling. Some people have ignored some problems that do not belong to their business scope for many times, such as the above problem :)

By moving the files you are introducing the risk of crashes and reduce the performance significantly. There are a lot of errors happening in the background that you can't see. It makes it hard for us to distinguish which errors are user made and which ones aren't. This limits the support we can give users.

The small price for the additional downloads are there to cover our expenses for hosting the many GBs of aerial images. It's less than a cup of coffee and we don't really make any money from it.

Unfortunately some aerial images come from different sources and don't match each other at the edge of the coverage area. It's an insane amount of work if we tried to do a color match manually. We're talking about thousands of kilometers of borders. It also takes some time for us to develop an algorithm for this and we are busy with more important stuff to be honest. It's something on our long to-do list but we can only work on so many things at once.

Can you keep the clarity of the old and new versions of the map consistent? Don't turn the clarity into blur