Posts by Fab001

I think it’s impossible to land there

Are you sure about that?🤨

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey guys i need to ask one question related to SID and STARS. Currently i am flying a320 and in FMC i need to select SID for deparutre and STAR for arrival runway. So as you know there are many options of SIDS and STARS available in FMC. So is there anyway that i can see what pathway SID or STAR takes like in my this flight i have selected AMTE4B so is there anywebsite i can visit to see actually what path airline takes for this STAR so by this way i can select the SID/STAR which i like i dont like zig zag SID/STARs thats why i wanted to know if i could see pathway for any sid or star by just typing its name ( Eg AMTE4B )

Thanks

Id recommend using simbrief for Route filing. There they give you the currently active charts. In aerofly the air resources are a bit outdated but that’s not a problem just choose the Sid that is the closest to the sid simbrief gives you. Airmate is a great addition as well.

Thanks. For us, aviation enthusiasts it would be a pleasure to even see slightly new variants like the A320 NEO. It would already be a game changer and way easier to model than a whole new plane.

There are even more planes I think about at the moment:

- 735 with newer displays and winglets, VIP variant

- Dash 8 -100, -200, -300

- CRJ100, -200, -440, -700, -550, -705, -1000, Challenger 800

- Kingair 300, military variants

Fab001
    September 29, 2022 at 3:51 PM

Never got any answer, I’d guess that it’s a limitation of the graphics engine. It’s Stille quite weird.

I also wanted to note that in this Aerofly database. SID and STAR sometimes have a different ending that is different from the endings that are on real charts so maybe that's why you don't find some charts but they just exist with a different ending.

Yeah always take the point that is the closest to the one suggested by simbrief. We need airwaaaaaays tho.

DASH 8

WIDEROE AIRLINES HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT MAN

AND UTAIR 735

None of the airports in this area of the map have parking gates or cold and dark, and some of them look wrong.

Doesn't the eastern part of the map belong to the world? I bought this version again so that I could fly in these regions. If I didn't I would still have Aerofly 2023 installed instead. And you want to get paid for this every month, right?

Fuel and cargo loading for aircraft are included in all simulations. What kind of separation do you have?

Most of them in Japan do have 3d airports;)