Posts by laubox

Not to promote myself here, but just another big compliment to the Ipacs team for creating Aerofly. It is fantastic to make these video's in a flight simulator optimized for VR!
    It was really fun to re-create the tense moments the pilots must have experienced when landing the plane on the Hudson!

Video -> VR POV: The Miracle on the Hudson

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi Pilots!

I already have an absolute blast when it comes to experience Aerofly FS 4 in VR. But the below three (3) features would be the cherry on the cake for me:

- VATSIM support
    Would love to have some interaction with ATC. I guess developing a whole ATC feature is more difficult than to make it work with VATSIM

- Ingame checklist that you can hold.

In the game Tin Can for VR you can hold a manual. With the joystick - when holding the manual / checklist - you can change pages. I always struggle a bit to get the webbrowser in the VR world.

- Coop

I know this is probably too far-fetched. But to learn how to operate a plane in VR with a buddy. Or make long flights and socialize with someone that lives on the other side of the world would be fantastic and would make this game absolutely unique compared to others.

What top three (3) would you like to see implemented in the game? (If everything was possible!)

Hi Pilots,

I have been loving Simulation games in VR for over a year now. But Aerofly FS 4 has really brought things to the next level. I am still a novice pilot, but the VR experience of flying a plane in VR with just the motion controllers is absolutely incredible in Aerofly FS 4. I just wanted to express how happy I am with the team developing this Sim. I am sure this is only the beginning.

Besides that I wanted to share my VR experience with you, so I made a video about it. Hope you enjoy the flight!

Video  -> Full Flight in VIRTUAL REALITY [VR]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.