Posts by CmtDanilo

Pro Aerofly FS 2023 came perfect, few things are missing, you just need to add some new aircraft, like the main one being the B737-800, add some regions like the South-East of Brazil and the Region of Australia so we can make longer flights, could add some way to update the simulator's AIRAC because for those who make flight plans by official websites and real flight charts and quite laborious because AIRAC is quite outdated, I needed to add a system to change the Bariometric Pressure too, put a new system random radio just to not be a total silence on the flight, with the possibility to increase and decrease the volume of the radio, and please correct the problem of not being able to insert fixed in the FMS and FMS of some planes, the Dash Q-400 is with a serious problem in the FMS, the B-737-500 is also having the same problem, I believe that some other aircrafts too, the A380 cannot make a flight plan using the MCDU, please, they are so close to the foot This meal is missing some small things to improve like the ones I just mentioned, thank you for your attention! IPACS Support

I am hoping to see some new regions and some new aircraft. However I do not want iPacs to go the way of x plane and infinite flight by making players pay for subscriptions to get regions and planes. The reason I play Aerofly is because they are the best simulator for mobile and it has the best price overall.

What do you want to see in Aerofly fs2023 ?

Aerofly 2023 I would like it to be an update first so we don't have to spend it again, I would also like to add more aircraft like the Famoso 737-800 and an A350 or at least add more more modern Civil aircraft, and especially more regions as I'm Brazilian if they put at least the Southeast of Brazil I would be grateful, and there is also a lack of a way to update the AIRAC of the simulator because it is very outdated!

As mentioned before the landing lights currently don't illuminate the ground in the Android version because many devices, even very powerful ones, have issues in the graphics drivers that don't support our current method of illumination. Unfortunately the drivers are not under our control so we have to develop a work around just for Android which takes time. This issue doesn't exist for the iOS version which is why these devices already have landing lights that illuminate the ground and the Android version doesn't.

I hope you bring it soon because it's no use trying to fly at night on the Aerofly it's very bad, even having taxi lights on the runway in some airports but it's horrible to locate at night, not to mention that a simulator so realistic, so beautiful without these lights is to make any user sad, so I ask you devs, bring taxi and landing lights to us android users as soon as possible please, even if you make a light with another system (which could only work with max graphics) but leaving the lights off is a sin, it's the main thing you have to focus on at the moment!

Por favor, prestem atenção aqui, gostaria de saber se vai demorar para trazer o sistema de luzes de decolagem e pouso para a versão Aerofly Mobile, estou na versão 2022 e essa falta de luz me incomoda muito, gostaria de saber se eles estão pelo menos trabalhando nisso e se você tiver a possibilidade de vir em alguma atualização futura, obrigado !