Posts by Kennedy

Para simplificar, discutimos que o -900 seria a versão mais fácil. É mais fácil cortar do modelo coisas do que adicionar grandes pedaços. Não estamos descartando um -800 em um dado posterior.

The addition of the two 737 models plus the addition of an A330 or A350 in the future would bring a flourish to Aerofly's aircraft fleet. The addition of a multiplayer mode could also be considered by IPACS.

Para simplificar, decidimos que o -900 seria a versão mais fácil. É mais fácil cortar coisas do modelo do que adicionar grandes pedaços. Não estamos descartando um -800 em uma data posterior.

It was a very good idea by the team to bring the -900 version of the Boeing 737. I am very pleased to know that this version will arrive on Aerofly in the future. Congratulations to all of you at IPACS.

ola sou usuario do aerofly fs 2023 e depois dessa atualizacao meu simulador depois de colocar na vista da torre ficou tudo preto, e alem disso, na minha opiniao essa troca de camera ficou horrivel, preferi do jeito que estava antes , a única coisa boa foram os bugs de digitação no mapa e o volume, fora isso achei bem desnecessário, peço desculpas se for ofensivo aos desenvolvedores, mas é a realidade

A maioria dos simuladores de vôo em celulares tem equipamento de fumaça. A animação de fumaça dura de 1 a 5 segundos e não deve ser tão pesada.

Fumaça de puxar, efeitos de água, raspagem e iluminação volumétrica são feitos em RFS sem problemas de desempenho

This request is unnecessary. It is something that does not influence the flight simulation in Aerofly at all. Furthermore, it makes no sense to compare a bad simulator like RFS with Aerofly, which delivers a simulation with much more quality and realism. The RFS planes are of poor quality starting with the cockpits that are poorly made and not consistent with reality.

Não consigo definir a altitude de cruzeiro em uma rota de voo. Ele volta para 1000-2000 pés depois que eu defino a altitude.

This depends on the aircraft chosen for the flight. If you select a small plane like the Cessna 172 and set a high altitude (above 14,000 feet) it will not be selected and it will return to the previously pre-selected altitude because this aircraft does not fly above 14,000 feet. Now if you select a large commercial jet like the 777 and set an altitude like 38,000 feet for example that altitude will be adjusted and will appear in the MCP of the aircraft since it can fly at that altitude. Altitude adjustment in the navigation menu will always depend on the type of aircraft you have chosen for the flight. For example, if you selected 40,000 feet as the cruising altitude for the Boeing 787, this altitude will be automatically adjusted both in the navigation menu and on the aircraft's dashboard. If you adjust this altitude for the Cessna 172, it will obviously go back to the maximum altitude of this aircraft, which is 14,000 feet. So, before adjusting the cruising altitude in the navigation menu, check which aircraft you have chosen to fly.

Existem outros controladores de vôo como um controlador de joystick compatível com o IPad para usar com o Aerofly 2023?

They must exist but they are only compatible with iOS devices manufactured by Apple itself because if you use another type of control there will be an incompatibility problem and the equipment will not work. Unlike Android, where different types of controls can be recognized by this operating system, which has few restrictions on the type of peripheral used.

Olá Devs, hoje voei de Boston para Nova York (KBOS - KJFK) no A320-200 e durante a decolagem encontrei uma falha no cenário. Vou mandar um print que tirei. Devs corrijam essa falha, por favor! Obrigado

Isso já aconteceu comigo num voo que fiz próximo de Portugal e notei que na água do oceano apareciam pontos pretos em forma de retângulo. Depois de uns dias voltei a voar na mesma região e percebi que esses pretos desaparecidos haviam desaparecido. Eu acredito que o cenário não foi devidamente carregado no meu aparelho. E também não houve nenhuma atualização que corrigisse esse bug me levando a acreditar que houve de fato uma falha de carregamento do cenário no meu aparelho.

Can what you showed here be considered a scenario failure? Does it happen on Aerofly 2023 for mobile?

Encontro muitos waypoints, partidas e transições/chegadas ausentes nos EUA

The Aerofly's airac is outdated. For this reason, many departure, arrival and approach procedures are absent in all airports present in the simulator. An alternative to solve this problem would be for developers to promote integration between the simulator and Navigraph. After creating an account at Navigraph and purchasing a subscription, you would connect that company's website to the simulator and download the airac files, thus updating all the waypoints and the departure, arrival and approach procedures.

Eu tenho uma pergunta. Recentemente, baixei o jogo no meu iPad Pro. Tentei planejar uma rota com gráficos SimBrief e lido. (Estou voando com o a320), mas parece que o banco de dados está perdendo pontos de referência e partidas. Existe algo que eu possa fazer para corrigir isso ou existe uma maneira de atualizar o banco de dados. É muito complexo encontrar uma rota precisa apenas tentando diferentes waypoints para ver se eles estão no banco de dados. Também é muito difícil quando as revisões do plano de vôo não são mostradas na tela de navegação, até onde eu sei que isso deveria acontecer.

Também posso estar usando errado, mas a função Direct To parece estar quebrada. Não consigo cortar uma rota selecionando um ponto de passagem. Isso é algo que estou fazendo de errado?

Desde já agradeço.

On which aircraft did the direct to function have problems?

Eu tenho uma pergunta. Recentemente, baixei o jogo no meu iPad Pro. Tentei planejar uma rota com gráficos SimBrief e lido. (Estou voando com o a320), mas parece que o banco de dados está perdendo pontos de referência e partidas. Existe algo que eu possa fazer para corrigir isso ou existe uma maneira de atualizar o banco de dados. É muito complexo encontrar uma rota precisa apenas tentando diferentes waypoints para ver se eles estão no banco de dados. Também é muito difícil quando as revisões do plano de vôo não são mostradas na tela de navegação, até onde eu sei que isso deveria acontecer.

Também posso estar usando errado, mas a função Direct To parece estar quebrada. Não consigo cortar uma rota selecionando um ponto de passagem. Isso é algo que estou fazendo de errado?

Desde já agradeço.

This is due to the fact that Aerofly's airac is outdated, which is why these differences between the flight plans made in the simbrief and those made in the simulator. To resolve this airac outdated problem, it would be necessary to integrate the simulator with Navigraph. Then it would be necessary to purchase a Navigraph subscription to update the simulator's airac.

Algumas regiões que gostaria de recomendar são o norte da Flórida, incluindo Tampa e Orlando, e outra região que sugiro é o Caribe, de Cuba até Trinidad, e algumas cores que sugiro são American, Air Canada, Southwest, Caribbean Airlines e United.

Obrigado por me ouvir e fazer o melhor sim móvel para nós aproveitarmos.:)

It would also be interesting to add airports in South America like Brazil and Argentina for example.

Sim, costumo adicionar um waypoint extra para reduzir os ângulos. Certamente, curvas de 90 graus geralmente fazem com que o piloto automático se desconecte. Se estiver usando um SID, adicionar waypoints pode não funcionar, então também faço como Overloaded disse .... finja que o ATC forneceu vetores, mude para o modo HDG e corte a curva. Quando estiver quase de volta a uma interceptação da rota, reative o LNAV.

When I come across discontinuities on the route, especially on the approach to landing, I use the HDG function to intercept the locator and the glide slope if the approach is via ILS. After intercepting them, I activate the approach function of the autopilot and in this way the aircraft will automatically perform the alignment with the locator. After alignment, the aircraft will approach the glide slope glide slope (the glide slope indicator on the aircraft's PFD will begin to descend) and after reaching this ramp, an automatic descent will be initiated for the aircraft to remain on that slope. After the aircraft starts the automatic descent, wait for it to descend to the minimums and then turn off the autopilot to proceed visually and manually until landing.

I have extensive experience in reporting detailed bugs on mobile flight simulators and have helped developers correct these issues like X-Plane Mobile for example. But the preparation of these reports is quite laborious and I even spend about 1 hour and 30 minutes producing them outside the time I spend investigating the bug in the simulator and reproducing it accurately. I can commit to writing a highly detailed report but I need you to help me too because the more people report the same problem gets even better for it to be identified and corrected. For this specific bug it is necessary to record a video for developers to understand and identify the problem. The video needs to be recorded at the exact moment the bug occurs. At least here for me it has happened several times from the Boeing 787 LNAV and VNAV functions if they turn off on their own without my interference. When they turn off I turn them back to continue the flight.

Olá. Nunca esperei que isso falhasse para mais ninguém, mas é apenas algo que notei, talvez porque meus planos de voo tenham algumas curvas muito acentuadas ou eu não estava fazendo algo certo, mas continuei descobrindo que o LNAV sairia sozinho Em ocasião. Preciso consultar os desenvolvedores sobre algumas coisas com o 777, mas Jan está ciente desse bug com o LNAV do 78 e espero que ele encontre uma maneira de corrigi-lo algum dia.

This bug happens to me since Aerofly 2022 and now it also happens in the 2023 version especially in the Boeing 787. Soon I will be doing some tests and if I detect this bug I will make a detailed report to send to the developers.