Posts by Thekingbuji333

I would like to hear from the devs about what they think the best way forward for development is though.

I really wish that there would be a survey/poll to decide what the next plane is and I hope that it isn't a really unpopular variant (ex. B787-10, B737 MAX 9) so fewer liveries would be made (ex. A330-200/E195-E1: that would be really annoying)

I'd love to see another Airbus aircraft, specifically the A330. I don't feel as if other simulators have done the A330's landing gear justice in terms of smoothness when landing.

Also, a certain other manufacturer is currently left out. Maybe we could get this aircraft next? ;)

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10215565

KLM PH-EZU/Qantaslink E190s would be nice!

What engines would you want for the 330? (Consider the amount of operators that use them- I prefer the PW4000 but I would want the CF6 to be made so the B747 could have improved sounds too, as I said earlier)

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hello,

I was just browsing about flight simulators and I came across a recent update for Xplane Mobile which included the A330-300 (In Aerofly, liveries such as Delta/KLM/Qantas/etc would be cool). Could this aircraft or an A350-900 (not many airlines fly the -1000, besides- I'd assume people would probably want the -900 more seeing as it's the popular variant) be added to Aerofly eventually by reusing A320 (the A330 has a larger A320 cockpit essentially)/A380 gauges and elements to streamline development?

-If an A330 were to be made and included CF6s, the new sounds from those could also be added to the B747, which is in desperate need of a sound rework anyway. More like „killing two birds with one stone." It would be pretty easy to model (other than flaps sounds) I'd imagine, and it's known for its smoothness of landings: It is the „Butter-machine". I've taken over 30 flights aboard the A330 and I can attest to this.

Also, it would be hard to make it bad since many assets needed to make it already exist.

There are only two Airbuses in the sim while there are six Boeings. Can Airbus be shown some love with a new widebody?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Of course, the quality of the A330 in Xplane kinda sucks)

i dont know if youve tried it yet, and i wanted to find out from other users, but if you climb above any altitude further than FL340 and put either the 739 or 739 Max into the CRZ thrust detent that the airspeed will slowly bleed back? it's almost comparable to the 747 or even 77W when that gets above FL420, like the 737 is almost too heavy to sustain flight at those altitudes without losing airspeed?

this doesnt really affect the experience with the jumbo or the triple because you can fly those between kind of 36 and 40,000' (unless of course you try and take the jumbo to 45,000') but for both new 737s to be losing airspeed at 37,000' unless left in CLB or CLB 1 is kind of sad...

That's why fuel consumption should be modelled. We could climb quickly if lightly loaded or plan for step-climbs on longer flights.

In my opinion, the airlines an aircraft has should be factored in.

Agreed!

The aircraft we have are good, but not having enough liveries limits the number of places an aircraft can fly. For example, to substitute Qantas on domestic Australian flights, I've been using the Turkish Airlines B737-900ER (which doesn't even have TO-B thrust capability)

Why do the fingers at gates now have a circular shape at the end? Is that a bug?

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I've noticed this too. It's present at most parking positions without static models (those gates still fully generate) but the gates which are vacant are round at the end and don't have the flat edge or door used to connect to the aircraft. Why is this?

Also, will my request for parking positions take time to fulfill?

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hello,

You guys nailed it on most aspects of the MAX- the sound, the liveries, and the modelling, but there are a few flaws.

1) There is an extremely annoying "thumping" sound present before initial startup. I don't know why this is there and assume that it is a bug.

2) On the side panel of the PFD, every livery displays "ASA 737" as its callsign while the B787 has airline-specific codes. Can the same thing be implemented for the MAX?

3) The text for the metric and normal altitude measurements on all Boeing aircraft overlap. In the Airbus MCDU, the letter W has some issues with overlap as well. Please see the following image:

4) TO-B IS EXCELLENTLY IMPLEMENTED ON THE MAX. HOWEVER, IT IS GLARINGLY ABSENT ON THE -900ER EVEN THOUGH THE CODING WOULD PROBABLY BE SIMILAR. CAN TO-B BE FULLY ADDED TO THE -900ER TO IMPROVE ITS REALISM (ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THAT IT OPERATES FROM HIGH ALTITUDE AIRPORTS SUCH AS DENVER OFTEN WHERE MAXIMUM POWER IS OFTEN REQUIRED)

I can't get the N1 anywhere near these two videos (I can only get to 96.3% and TO and TO-B N1 levels are the same- this is inaccurate):

See around initial rotation. That is when the higher N1 is the most audible. (It sounds amazing too! I can reach those N1 levels on the -500 only; sounds like an F chord)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That would fully perfect the NG. The derates on the NG don't work (setting a temperature) but that's not as important.

Please address some of these issues.

Thanks,
    Thekingbuji333

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments! I'd love to hear them!

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hello,

I just noticed that YBBN received new parking positions, so I'd like to know:

Can YBCG and LSGG have new parking positions which enable pushback? At the moment, there are stands which don't exist in real life at LSGG and no parking at all at YBCG. At LSGG, some gates in the main terminal would be appreciated (long building) and any gates at YBCG.

I also didn't remember to look- does YBBN have STARS for the new runway now?

I forgot to screenshot LSGG when writing this but it's easy to see how lacking in parking positions the airport is. If these airports have positions added, I'd be extremely grateful.

I'd like to know since I don't want to be repetitive with this as I'd imagine spaces would be fairly easy to add.

Thanks,

Thekingbuji333