Posts by steven.martz

but as an A321 neo (Vueling) and we also need the A330neo and the A350-900 and/or -1000 for long haul flights.

No one needs the Boeing 737 which is fades out in the KLM/Transavia fleet and remplaces by Airbus.

Concerning the AF livery. The new one should come with the A220-3’00 (BCS3 series)

Why is this constantly ignored over almost a YEAR?

That would be fictional.

yes but you wouldn’t have to bother and within Spain it makes sense as there is no Spanish livery and the B737-800 they actually use is from a technical POV identical… that could be a fast job. The same is true for an Air Europa livery for the B 787-10. It would be fictional as Air Europa pnl uses A787-800 but the cockpit is the same and there are no differnfes, I think this could be a fast update giving some extra spice to the global simulator. Using the same livery, ohne could also offer a fictional A220-300 for BCN-PMI services or a fictional A 320-200 ceo which already editas, just in different liveries. I guess few people here are interested in China eastern so isn’t that a good idea to reduce your workload down and still give pleasure to Spanish pilots especially as Aur Europe can also come in Sky team livery. The 220 Air Europe exists in X-plane and many other simulators so what is the mobile simulator waiting for , especially as the colours used for Unted planes can be used, which exist in all cases. Only the 220-3’00 body is still lacking. but there is no way round it anyway. :) Thanks! And the same is true for a fictional Air Europa B777-300 ER.

There need to be new liveries as as excellent as the simulator is, Alitalia doesn’t exist anymore, Air France has had a new livery for 10 years now, KLM will switch to Airbus, and there is not a single up-to-date- Spanish livery . No matter where you fly to it’s easyjet, ryanair’s, Lufthansa, Tui and KLM. Boring. In Spain we have no Airport with JetBlue A320s which come with a vueling overhead caption. So there should be Vueling and Iberia and even Air Europa. And there needs to be the A321neo or XLR. Ibera and Vueling have both increased the use of this stretched A320 as a consequence of huge passenger influxes. Flying for Vueling myself, I should know. I hope for an update 2024. But more people need to support this or are you all still in your Cessna phase? :)

Or “just an A321neo” in Avianca livery then they just need to work on the geometry etc. of the stretched version and don’t need to bother about livery as the A320 Avianca is already there with sharklets.

As a pilot I am flying both these models and despite the general saying that you can fly all Airbuses once you finished Viueling training on the A320; it’s not a 100 per cent right. I’ve recently had a flight with a first officer who had had his first A321 experience and at least I noticed that the landing was certainly not first class.

BUT PLEASE WORK ON AN A321neo or A321-200ceo sharklets (Avianca, Vueling, whatever) as this completes the picture. I am only criticising because the rest is so great

LIVERIES:

Vueling (A320 sharklets)

Air Europa (B737-900 ER)*

Iberia (B737.900 ER)*

Vueling B 777-300 ER*

Avianca B 777-300 ER*

IBERIA (A320 sharklets)

Iberia new liberty CARJ 900

* ficcional liveries

JETS:

A321 neo: Iberia, Vueling, Avianca, Swiss

A220-300: Air France, Vueling*, Avianca*

This would make it GLOBANL, not just Lufthansa planes, in PMI more than in MUC.(?)

AIRPORTS

El Dorado (BOG)

Airport traffic

two pilots/plane (a captain and a first officer)

Hi . As you seem to try the relatively limited offer of commercial Airbus aircraft on Aerofly FS 2023 and now GLOBAL as well, I turn for you for advice. Do you have andy idea why they are not offering an A321neo or shark lets ceo or why the long haul plans are all Boeing?

I have asked around but obviously with this program, even experts cannot stretch the Avianca A320ceo into an A321ceo shark lets. A Vueling livery would—of course be even better.

Do you have an idea?

Best Steven

A220-100, A220-300 (BCS1, BCS3), A319ceo sharklets or A319neo, A320neo, A321 sharklets ceo or A321neo, A 330-300, A330-900, A330-2’00, A 350-900, A350-1000, A321 XLR that’s the future fleet for most airlines (apart from the A319) and that should be included. Users who want old planes like the Boeing 737 or A300 should use an earlier version but not suggest them for the new AF FS 2024

Add Vueling livery please!

I also want to repeat my entreaty to the developers to add a VUELING livery for the A320 shark let’s and to extend the airbus fleet, which is underrepresented bu an A321 neo or shark let’s ceo and an A319neo or shark let’s ceo.

There is not a single Spanish livery and I do not get feedback form the developers. Please also bring the liveries up to date.

Please come up work an answer of at least the 319, 320, 321 ceo sharklets or neo will be there in Aeroflu fs 2024. Thank you so much

Is there anyone out there who can create a Vueling painting / livery for the A320 sharklets in Aerofly FS 2023 iOS?

We would be so grateful :)

And does anyone know if Aerofly fs 2024 will be released and if it will contain Vueling/Iberia liveries?:/