Posts by biligo

Jet-Pack (IPACS)
    February 16, 2024 at 4:48 PM

So, does the new plane need to be updated on the Google Play Store, or can it just be done by clicking "Restore Purchase" and downloading it online?:)

You are flying with the autopilot turned off and the approach function turned off. For these reasons, the plane went completely off course. Two questions: did the autopilot turn off by itself when you were at the end of the procedure? And did the approach function also turn off on its own? Remembering that this function needs to be activated before arriving at the final approach fix so that the descent ramp is captured and thus makes the aircraft descend automatically.

When the aircraft is lower than the decision altitude, the autopilot will automatically disengage, but the aircraft should not yaw!

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hello, I have discovered a serious error in the arrival procedures at some airports. When I use RANV for final approach, the aircraft goes wildly off course. This problem has never appeared in versions before 2020, 21, 22, and 23;(

You can make anything you like in Aerofly. You could add fly by wire to the CRJ and auto throttles if you wanted to. All planes in Aerofly are pieced together from the same TMD building blocks so there is no limit to what you can change or add.

But that doesn't mean it's realistic. The real world CRJ does not have VNAV descent if I remember correctly.

You overestimate my abilities. Currently I can only modify very small functionality. I mean, do you have time to teach me how to change the capture range of vertical navigation in crj900? Or give me some suggestions in the direction?:)

The advanced vertical navigation is a tag for airplanes that have a VNAV climb and cruise capability. Usually these aircraft also have auto throttle. Advanced VNAV is armed as vertical mode and can engage before the top of descent or when not on the vertical profile where as the non-adv. VNAV is armed in place of an approach mode and only activates when you pass through the vertical path.

OK! We all know that the vertical navigation of the CRJ900 can only be activated during final approach. So, can it be turned into advanced vertical navigation by adding some code? Or does this feature require additional modeling?:)

Jet-Pack (IPACS) Hello, I found a section in the code of King Air C90
    <[bool][HasAdvancedVerticalNavigation] [false]>
    , when I change "false" to "true", the "path" when deploying the vertical navigation becomes "path_fmc". Is there any difference between the two modes?:)

Hi guys, love the game so far. But I was wondering if there are plans to optimize the game more for android. On my s22 it nearly catches fire after playing for 10 minutes. Also, are there plans to keep updating the game with new airports, better scenery and maybe weather options?

If you've reduced the graphics quality, throttled the frame rate of your game and are still getting hot, install a cooling back clip which will improve your gaming experience! If it continues to heat up, it will affect the life of the mobile phone's motherboard and battery!:)

Hi guys, love the game so far. But I was wondering if there are plans to optimize the game more for android. On my s22 it nearly catches fire after playing for 10 minutes. Also, are there plans to keep updating the game with new airports, better scenery and maybe weather options?

This has little to do with game optimization, really, and everything to do with the manufacturing process of the processor! The power consumption of this chip is very high and the energy efficiency ratio is not very good:)

Thanks IPacs for great sim, but please we need multiplayer, Atc and more liveries and planes . Also also Atc should also be immersive just like the cockpit of the plane we fly are. Anyone authorised to control the Atc should spawn direct to any Airport tower with features like touchscreens of how the real tower works in real life. I know that IPacs team can pull these through.

More planes, are you kidding me? Do you know how long it takes a developer to fulfill your request?

Let me tell you, there are only two possibilities. One: Engineers need to reduce the mass of all aircraft to the same level as IF and RFS and remove all systems that affect development time, such as electrical systems, FADEC (Full Authority Engine Control System), thermodynamic modeling systems, up to a hundred Multiple sound mapping systems, and finally, putting some fake values on the display, will significantly reduce development time. Three to four aircraft may be launched in a month. Not to mention ATC, even terrain radar and weather radar can be developed for you; second, that is to recruit more programmers for research and development, but this requires a lot of labor costs! R&D costs will be shared equally among each of our game users! Can you accept such a high cost? As for the multiplayer you mentioned, ATC, I'm sure it will come eventually, but definitely not that soon. We need to be mentally prepared because the development process can be very, very long! The only thing we can do is wait quietly!

Jet-Pack (IPACS) When new features or aircraft for Aerofly Fs Global come, then you will release them when they are ready with an update, right? And not at the end of the respective year.

Looking forward to the release of the 737 Max soon

The developers say they are working on final sound tweaks to 737max and there are still some iPhone crash issues to deal with, so we should see that soon! You know, developing an aircraft requires a lot of programming and modeling work with reference to real aircraft data. The electrical system, engine system, aerodynamic system and audio system alone take a lot of time to complete! ! When you turn on a light, generator switch or any other button on an airplane, there is a very complex working logic behind it. Behind the stable operation of the $0.99 aircraft, there are nearly 70,000 lines of code in an orderly manner. Please give the developers some time to do final debugging!

If you add more electric actuators you could run into issues with the batteries and you can no longer simulate a dual engine failure for example...

Both the servo and electric actuator are updated at the same physics simulation rate of over 100x per second. What you perceive as smooth is probably just the slower actuator speed. Keep in mind that there are also certification requirements for this, that's why they are usually somewhat fast. Making them slow causes a delayed response and this can lead to pilot induced oscillations or uncontrollable aircraft behavior.

You could also just make the servo slower, no need to add an electrical actuator just for that...

Yes, when I increase the electric load, I can see that the trim, elevators and ailerons on the flight control board will vibrate obviously and quickly, so I have to reduce the load. I am going to remove these electric servos and only keep the landing gear and spoilers;(

Thats not correct though. This only affects the visual angle of the elevator. The physical reaction is still way too much and the value on the flight controls display is probably also off scale. And the elevator then only deflects symmetrical which it doesn't do in the real aircraft...

Yes, the trajectory on the display exceeds the original range, but I really don't know how to use polynomial functions. It may be that the input and output objects are wrong. After adding them, they either have no effect or crash:(

Just copy paste it from somewhere else. For example the ASG 29 uses polynomial objects for aileron differential. You then need to rename the object to the name of your actuator and your actuator needs to be renamed to something else and the output of the actuator needs to be the input of the polynomial.

When you see a red box then you made a mistake and the tm.log file usually contains the cause of the issue.

success! Since I'm using an Android device, the emulator may not be able to output the log file. I used another method. I directly adjusted the scaling value in the servo system control parameters to limit its angle to 30 degrees, and the electric servo system is currently running well!:)

<[string8][InputID][ServoLeftElevator.Output]>

<[tmvector3d][Axis][ 0.408197 -0.909028 0.083929 ]>

<[tmvector3d][Pivot][ -16.79079 3.968564 4.013117 ]>

<[float64][Scaling][0.3665]>

The servo has the benefit of creating a smooth polynomial function which in this case also sets the upper and lower deflection range which are not symmetrical.

When you replace this with an actuator with a range of -1.0 to 1.0 then the servo no longer deflects the elevator by 30ish degrees but at an insane 57°. I would recommend using a polynomial object after the actuator with the same coefficients as the servoclassic.

As far as I know the actuators in the CRJ are hydraulic and not electric. So not sure why you would want to use electric actuators here.

Can you help demonstrate how to add a polynomial object, I am getting a crash after adding like this

"<[electrical_actuator][ServoLeftElevator][]

<[string8][Input] [Autopilot.OutputElevator]>

<[string8][InputVoltage] [DCBatteryBus.Output]>

<[string8][AddLoad] [DCBatteryBus.AddLoad]>

<[float64][Speed] [ -0.1 0.1 ]>

<[float64][MinimumVoltage][12.0]>

<[float64][RatedCurrent] [0.1]>

<[float64][Position] [0.0]>

<[float64][P0][0.0]>

<[float64][P1][0.3665]>

<[float64][P2][-0.04538]>

<[float64][P3][0.0]>

>”:(

The servo has the benefit of creating a smooth polynomial function which in this case also sets the upper and lower deflection range which are not symmetrical.

When you replace this with an actuator with a range of -1.0 to 1.0 then the servo no longer deflects the elevator by 30ish degrees but at an insane 57°. I would recommend using a polynomial object after the actuator with the same coefficients as the servoclassic.

As far as I know the actuators in the CRJ are hydraulic and not electric. So not sure why you would want to use electric actuators here.

Thank you for your suggestion. Since the hydraulic system is not modeled, it can only be simulated with the electric system^^