• Male
  • from Jena
  • Member since Jun 14th 2013
  • Last Activity:
  • Forum
Profile Hits
  • Hallo Michael,

schön, dich hier aktiv zu sehen.

Darf ich noch ein paar Anmerkungen zur Liste anbringen?

EDXE enthält ja nicht nur orthofotos, sondern eine Graspiste aus AC3D, Flugplatzgebäuden und einer kompletten Umgebung mit der Stadt Rheine (einige poi mit eingebaut wie Kirchen, Hochhäuser, Windräder). Ich würde das gern als F einstufen (orthos+flugplatz+umgebung).

Das gleiche gilt für alle WAN ausgenommen die USGS images: Komplettes Flugplatzmodell im 3D, Gebäude und jede Menge OSM drum herum. Whidbey enthält z.B. 3 verschiedene Flugplätze.

Lake Chelan ist doppelt, dafür fehlt der Eintrag Brewster.

Die o.a. Punkte sollen keinesfalls Kritik sein, aber als Autor fallen solche Punkte halt sofort ins Auge.

Danke für deine Arbeit.

Viele Grüße

Karl-Heinz

• Hallo Karl-Heinz,

danke, ich bin immer dankbar für Hinweise, zumal ich keine Zeit habe, alle Szenerien selbst auszuprobieren. Ich ändere das heute oder morgen Abend, dann will ich auch versuchen, die Autoren einzufügen.

Viele Grüße, Michael

• hi, where can i get user designed models/ fields/ and edited models to download in my Aerofly pro deluxe sim? its the old version I just want to download planes/ copters/ fields> but I dont see the places to get them any more? my email is> flyingmadness456@aol.com

thank you Sir!

Gary Troutman in Texas

• Hi Gary,

you'll find a massive set of models and airfields at

https://rc-sim.de/filebase/index.php?filebase/6-ipacs/

Greetings to Texas

Rodeo

• I made a search. You will find a good summary here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Potential_Datasources

While my federal state (Turingia = Thüringen) has free orthophotos available (as i can confirm) the East Friesian Islands belong to Niedersachsen = Lower Saxonia and don't have any orthophotos available.

That's the sad result :-(

Kind regards, Michael

• Hi Ray, best way to contact me would be via michael.basler (at) gmx.net. I'll see if I can find anything.

• Michael, I tried to open a conversation with you about the German scenery for the East Frisian Islands. Maybe you could search and see what hd free scenery is available and send me a download link. RayM

• hi, is there any plane/ copter/ downloads anymore for my old Aerofly pro deluxe simulator. I used to be able to get them> easy fly and aerofly and donload them> I loved the user designed models/ fields!

thank you, Gary

my email> flyingmadness456@aol.com

• That's very kind Phil, Im ight make a ferw airports in my vicinity and add them to the map later. Could you point me to the graphical beta tool? Thanks, Michael

• Michael. I spotted your recent airport file post and included you in a conversation you may be interested in.

Regards,