TomSimMuc Student

• Male
  • from München, Germany
  • Member since Jun 23rd 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • My scenery has brighter lights and taxiways in o_hare. The ORBX lights do look more natural.
    You might disable the ORBX Lights (if you alredy updated via FTX today) by moving away this file (and copy it back later...):
    Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator AddOns\scenery\orbx_kcgx\places\chicago_city\chicago_city_light2s.toc
  • Thomas, I received the Chicago zip file just fine this time. Is there any difference between the Orbx version and your version?

Regards,
    Ray
  • Yes, 8 MB is no problem. Sometimes they just get lost in space. Thanks.
  • Tom, did you send me the chicago zip? I only received the two tmb files, no chicago zip. Maybe you can resend it.
    Once the two files are added to the chicago unzipped file and all are in the same folder, where do I place that folder? Sorry for all the questions, but, this will be my first experience with adding lightss.

Regards,
    Ray
    • Ray, I will resend it. Hopefully you can receive it, as it is 8 MB big.
      As any scenery it should be saved to \Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery\places or your user folder, if you defined one.

But in the meantime ORBX installed their own lights, so my lights got obsolete by this :(
      Regards,
      Thomas
  • Hello Thomas,

Yes, I received two emails and two tmb files. Your second email states that I should put the two tmb files in the folder, but you did not tell me which folder to place them in. I have been busy downloading Colorado and the Meigs Field update today. I'm sorry I did not notify you that I did indeed receive your emails and files.

Regards,
    Ray
    • Sorry, I should have been more precise:
      Extract the Chicago_Lights.zip und put the two files into the new folder Chicago_Lights.
      Regards
      Thomas
  • TomSimMuc,
    Please send me a download link for your cultivation and lights. raymar99 at gmail dot com.

Regards,
    Ray