I'm doing something dumb, as usual

• The day after using AF2, I choose a new plane, new flight plan etc etc, go to start and find I'm up in the

air flying. Not at the start of a new runway.

What utterly dumb thing am I not doing to finish the flight from the day before.

Jim.:S

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Thank you for your reply Jan.

For me, always LOWI with the single engine Cessna.

Do you think I'm not exiting properly? I'm sorry I can't get in to try again as I'm unwell, and I can't even guess how long I'll be like this.

Thanks Jan

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

• How did you

go to start

?

Did you use the little icon in the top right corner of the screen in the location or navigation dialog?

Get well soon :)

By any chance, are you using my Cessna 172 cold and dark mod? If so, do you have the latest version from 31st July? https://www.aerofly-sim.de/download/downl…2_c172_download

• Jan, you know what, I missed that entirely, I'm holding an eternal inquiry as to why.:rolleyes:. However, Jan thank you very much for advising me of this as I like to keep it real as possible.

Thank you to for your assistance in closing it down properly. I can't wait to try it all out.

Thank you again.

Jim.