Rift SI 1.22 Now Available on Public Test Channel

• https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/disc…ic-test-channel

We're back from the holidays with the latest Rift SI release that's rolling out now on the Public Test Channel. We've added some key features to make navigating and managing your Library on desktop even better. Rift Core 2.0 — Dash and Oculus Home — benefit from numerous performance and stability improvements. Please continue to share feedback and suggestions through our Rift Core UserVoice Group, and report bugs via the in-app reporting tool.

Changes

• Oculus desktop app: Multiple Library locations
    • Install and manage your VR apps for Oculus across more than one hard drive or Windows folder
    • Library detail panel:
    • View detailed information about your use of each app, including playtime hours and achievements
    • Graphics:
    • Added 8x MSAA support
    • Rift Core 2.0 (Beta):Oculus Home:
    • Graphics settings now have their own section within the Options menu
    • Implemented a number of rendering and performance improvements
    • Fixed several interaction and/or graphical issues with various objects

Dash:

• Improved performance when running apps acquired from outside the Oculus Store
    • Addressed several Oculus Desktop application compatibility issues
    • Introduced fixes for a number of hardware compatibility issues
    • Assorted bug fixes and stability improvements

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I have to ask: how does the above affect AFS2?

Just my own personal view but it doesn't affect AFS2 as I turned all this oculus junk off :)

Turning it all on though and it uses memory and they've adjusted the Guardian system so badly that the guardian grid shows up now if you move at all in your cockpit. Way to sensitive. Maybe when they've fixed it all in the future I'll look at it again. ( Yes I've reported my problems with them.)