Overshooting glideslope

• It's been a while since I flew the Q400 in AFS2 but just now I tried to land on Monterey Regional 28L but no matter what I do (I tried it 5 times) the plane has problems intercepting the ILS. First of all it turns to late into the LOC (overshooting it an going right and left and right trying intercept it) but the main problem is that all the time the glideslope is at the top of the altitude tape, indicating I am far below it, while I actually am too low already for the glideslope. So the plane simply never ever catches it.

I must me missing something obvious here. Source is set right, the radio shows the correct ILS frequency but the plane simply won't catch the glideslope.

Obviously it's no problem to land the plane manually etc. but sometimes I like to see the plane fly the ILS itself. ;)

EDIT
    I will try it on another airport the next time. Maybe it has something to do with Monterey.

• The Q400 is not the only aircraft, this seems to be another broken ILS from the database, I'll put it on the list.

Thanks! I just flew into KSFO and all went fine there so it's the Monterey ILS indeed! ;)