Changing default tilt of Q400 view possible?

• Is it somehow possible, maybe be editing a cfg file, to tilt the default Q400 view a bit more up? I have the feeling I am looking down too much. The horizon is too high. I suppose this has been done so you can see a bit more of the screens by default but somehow it feels I am looking down too much. I'd like to change the default a bit, if possible. I use TrackIR so looking down to the screen if needed isn't a problem.

• You can manually adjust any camera views in the q400.tmd file located: \Steam\steamapps\common\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator\aircraft\q400

Please understand though that you may lose your work if the aircraft is updated later on. Changing the values under 'direction' will move your view.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• More directly to your question about 'tilting'

You can change the last value from the direction vector from -0.2 to -0.1 or 0.0 even

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Glad it worked for you. Please just remember that if that aircraft gets updated you may lose the settings that you made.

Regards,

Jeff

• Glad it worked for you. Please just remember that if that aircraft gets updated you may lose the settings that you made.

I'll remember! I always take notes of any changes I make to default settings (of any sim or addon I use): in game settings (graphics, controls) but also edits of various files. This way reinstalling things is a breeze and I never forget what to do when things have been reset because of un update or something. ;)