Monterey navigation fixes are wrong.

• When trying to make up a copy of the MONTEREY RNAV Z RWY 28L approach into an Aerofly FS2 navigation page route I ended up having a crazy dive onto the deck trying to make my next descent level and noticed hilly trees passing by my foggy view outside, not good.

The fixes west of Salinas and east of Monterey are miles out of place.

The first fixes south of SNS have tracks of 195 and 198 degreees in Aero instead of the published plate tracks of 214 for both. The critical HUTAD track starting the final approach track at 1,505 feet is 2 1/2 miles too far out putting the flight path in among the hills.

A repeat Aerofly FS2 spin using the published 28 localiser plate took me over the AEROFLY HUTAD fix at 2,200 feet at about 6.5 DME and on the SNS 208 radial (028 To). I copied this position into SkyVector.

As there is an outside pay scenery for Monterey could this be looked at? (Were the fixes plotted bearing true from SNS instead of bearing magnetic?).

Could you consider allowing users to edit the fix positions, make our own permanent fixes and save complex routes for re-use and sharing?

Some Do It Youself approach routes explode into spaghetti at the last minute, could short radius low speed turns be tolerated?

Can routes be allowed to cross over themselves?

Edited once, last by Overloaded: spelling (July 8, 2018 at 7:33 PM).