Issue with the activation of the autopilot.

• After the last load issue of the Sim., This incidence appears with some frequency:

After planning a flight between two points, and once the plane ascends, when activating the autopilot (A / P), it is activated, and simultaneously, this indication appears in red: "
    AUTOPILOT DISC", and The A / P is immediately deactivated. This happens to me with the Boeing 747 and within its speed range (generally not higher than 200 nm.)

What is that meaning and how to solve it?

Regards : Delfin

• The red message indicates that the autopilot disengaged without pilot intention.

We had a similar thread just a few days ago, where I listed all the reasons.

Do you have your controls neutralized? Make sure they are calibrated correctly.

If you deflect your controls the AP disengages. When you engage the autopilot neutralize your controls quickly (less than 1 second time to do so)

• The red message indicates that the autopilot disengaged without pilot intention.

We had a similar thread just a few days ago, where I listed all the reasons.

Do you have your controls neutralized? Make sure they are calibrated correctly.

If you deflect your controls the AP disengages. When you engage the autopilot neutralize your controls quickly (less than 1 second time to do so)

I already found the thread that you mention in your answer, I will try to correct what is correctable.

Another detail, Jan, that I observe has disappeared: to the right of the screen and in vertical formation, it had three icons, one of which, when clicking on it, the plane ascended instantly over 700 feet. Under that icon, there was another with some icons to trace directions, heights, etc. And a third that I do not remember.

This penultimate issue I had (when activating "Vulcan") that did not load the Sim and, I had to delete the file "main.mcf" at your request. Then, everything works correctly, but I discovered that these icons disappeared.

How can I reincorporate them to the screen?

Again, thank you very much, Jan

Kind regards: Delfin