Running FS 2 under Steam, version 2.05.03.23 (20201222). Long-time user with Rift CV1, just upgraded to Reverb G2. Fired up FS 2, main display shows split-VR view, and headset DOF registers (I can move view on 2D screen up/down/left/right/fore/aft with headset, but display inside headset only ever says 'Aerofly FS2 Next Up' (see image).
- I unplugged Rift CV2, no change in behavior.
- I uninstalled Oculus software and drivers, no change in behavior.
- tried '-steamvr' and '-othervr' switches, no change in behavior
- I deleted 'main.mcf', no change in behavior.
- I uninstalled/reinstalled FS 2 via Steam last night - including deleting entire user 'Documents/Aerofly FS 2 folder' - no change in behavior.
Reverb G2 works fine for DCS (stand-alone/SteamVR), Derail Valley (Steam/SteamVR), etc.
Only thing I ever see inside HMD after starting FS 2:
What I see on my main display:
Cockpit view on main display can be manipulated by moving the headset around, so 6DOF is working...
What still shows in HMD: