FS2 send no datas to my Quest 2 headset via Oculus Link ?

• Hello IPACS support,

No mean to get VR cockpit image into my Quest 2 ! Configuration : PC ASUS ROG Strix G533 laptop - Headset : Oculus Quest 2 linked by cable to PC - FS2 loaded via Steam and SteamVR -

Starting process : PC running Oculus Link > Steam > Steam VR - Quest starting connection via Oculus Link (Rift universe) and I get after a short time a new home (Steam VR) with all VR Apps installed via Steam on shelves (including FS2 that I activate with my headset joystick). Into headset, I see an FS2 splash screen with text "next..." and nothing changes into the Quest ! For PC, FS2 is normally loaded with VR settings added . If I start the fly, it stays displayed on PC screen but headset movements are applied to the PC 2D picture, but nothing changes into the Quest...

In fact, the sending of the image in the headset does not seem to be done...

Fore info, MSFS 2020 and X-Plane launched by same methods work fine...

Thanks in advance for your help... :)

• What works for me is using the Virtual Desktop Quest app to connect wireless to PC, then start SteamVR in Virtual Desktop and then start Aerofly in SteamVR mode...

Regards,

Peter Splinter

i5-7400@3,4 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660 Super, Pico 4, Quest 2 , 'Vintage' Pro Flight Trainer, X52 Pro, VKB pedals